The Agony Of Being Too Beautiful To Be Faithful #GMB

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
:russ:

Well its outrageous enough to sell a couple of coppies of her book.

Couldn't read the whole article i was afraid I'd roll my eyes too far back.

Oh and was too beautiful to be faithful yet was not beautiful enough to get anyone to commit, well except for her first husband who loved her before she blossomed into a devastatingly beautiful slag?

Last edited:

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
The agony of being TOO BEAUTIFUL to be faithful! As it's revealed attractive couples are more likely to divorce, this writer says she was bound to cheat because she was so much better looking than her husband

01E4E7F70000044D-0-image-a-29_1490049058465.jpg

01E4E4140000044D-0-image-a-35_1490049134881.jpg

01E4E45A0000044D-0-image-a-42_1490049308664.jpg

Julia Stephenson on being too beautiful to be faithful | Daily Mail Online
:jbhmm:
Well, as for the CAC standard of beauty, I suppose she qualifies....
I was a late developer as far as my looks were concerned — throughout my school days and early 20s, I had very little self-confidence.
But this is very troubling indeed...:patrice:
I thought they said dimes who didn't grow up getting that :queen: treatment were easier to handle.
Oh well
200.gif

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Ironically, I can relate. It's the same when men start making money, dressing better, improving their living conditions, etc. One starts getting attention from ladies who wouldn't have gave a fukk before.

Example: Jay-Z's Song Cry.

I know most are going to dump on her for being an anglo woman but it happens.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I actually read the story and fully expected so see some Jessica Alba or Celine Dion look alike, only to see this cross eyed crusty bytch. This bytch was a hoe and simply used her accountant ex-husband as a stepping stone to access his rich friends. They've since used and discarded her dumbass, and now she's writing op eds.

fukk this dirty bytch and the p*ssy she fell out of.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
She can get it but she not bad at all

Wouldn't be surprised if some disgruntled man wrote this tho because this some shyt that dont even happen

First off she make it seem like the world is full of desirable successful men which most women would disagree with

But if it is a woman I read enough of the article to see she said she had low self esteem and wasn't attractive in her teens and 20s then magically became a bad bytch as she began pushing 30. She more delusional than anything else.

But I'm still calling :duck:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis:some days i understand why people kill these women

First of all it's dudes fault for letting that shyt happen in first place. I'd a left that bytch along time ago she wanna act all funny and get a big head and disrespect charge her to the game. Life is way to short to be preoccupied with someone who is unfaithful to you.