Daps
Bankai Ichigo lookin’ ass

latest

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Have no issue with kids knowing gays exist or even seeing them in leadership/authority positions
The strictest/meanest male teacher I ever had was gay :manny:
It's just the pure extraness of Billy Porter that's annoying to me :mjtf:
I don't what the female equivalent is, maybe Lady Gaga or something, either way it's just the extraness I wouldn't want around my kids
I would have ZERO issue with Mayor Pete being on Sesame Street for instance

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Yes, culture varies by time and place. You're not saying anything interesting here. The reality is in this time (now) and place (America), if a boy is wearing a dress, that is feminizing him.

Yes, the same symbols may have different meanings in different cultures. If I see a man wearing a dress in America, he is almost certainly LGBT and feminizing himself. If I see a man wearing a kilt/skirt thing in some celebration in Scotland, I know that's different and has nothing to do with LGBT or making himself appear feminine.

Likewise, I know the Swastika is a symbol of good luck in India, so if I see that over there it probably has nothing to do with Nazism, but if I see it in America it most likely is part of the Nazi ideology.

Does the fact it's a symbol of luck in India have anything to do with the fact it's also a symbol of hate in Germany, America and elsewhere?
220px-Jain_Prateek_Chihna.svg.png

The fact wearing a kilt has nothing to do with LGBT in Scotland, has nothing to do with the fact putting a boy in a dress in America would be feminizing him. Just like the fact the Swastika is genuinely a good luck symbol in India, has nothing to do with the inappropriateness of displaying it in America or Germany.
But the Nazi swastika is very specific because it off kilter, and not exactly the same as a swastika.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
But the Nazi swastika is very specific because it off kilter, and not exactly the same as a swastika.

Semantics. White supremacists don't always draw it properly.

It's about the intent, if they forgot to angle it at 45 degrees like the Nazis or drew it facing the wrong way, it's still a hate symbol.

The reality is that for virtually all non-Hindus, a swastika is a swastika no matter how it's angled.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
HOw IS weARING A DResS FEMInInE?
giphy.gif

Smart dumb shyt. The fact a dress wasn't feminine some time ago in some other culture doesn't change the fact it's clearly feminine in our culture today.

I’m dying lol bro chill

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall need some lives or just need to come out the closet already. Yall claim to hate lgbtq people but yall talk about us every day. Yall remind me of myself 19 years ago when I was in denial on hamster, other web forums and offline. Can we have a lgbtq sub forum? It might be of help for the OP and other members who might be closeted.

Last edited:

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
Educate people that other kinds of people exist? Ok.

But.

Why are black males and females the face of this introduction? Why is it always us dressed as morphic gender bending hyper androgynous type shyt?

You won't present a "culturally relatable" black hero as eagerly, but we can parade these moist wizard demon looking mughfukkas every few months or so. A young black mind apparently needs this imagery more for some reason. Cultural warfare is an interesting thing.