The Agenda hits Sesame Street

Daps
Once it becomes clear that constantly parading this dikk sucker before our eyes isn’t having the intended effect, white America will grow bored of his fakkitry and stop cutting those checks. :unimpressed:

Lurking Class Hero

Medicine for loneliness
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the era of drag queen story time this really isn't surprising. Parents who are opposed to this sort of thing will largely have to withdraw their children and their funds from the popular culture.

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
Once it becomes clear that constantly parading this dikk sucker before our eyes isn’t having the intended effect, white America will grow bored of his fakkitry and stop cutting those checks. :unimpressed:
I think it may be coming to fruition for them brother

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
I was just talking to my homeboy yesterday about the Lil Nas X grammy outfit shyt and the agenda to feminize black males and slowly stop us from reproducing. They put black men like this on TV and claim it's empowerment for gays. They know what they're doing

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
thecoli.com presents:

ok9n3egad4y31.jpg

the thread.

Last edited:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall need some lives or just need to come out the closet already. Yall claim to hate lgbtq people but yall talk about us every day. Yall remind me of myself 19 years ago when I was in denial on hamster, other web forums and offline. Can we have a lgbtq sub forum? It might be of help for the OP and other members who might be closeted.

You have no fcking kids.

Don't worry about those who do..:mjtf:

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
Opening the door for pedophilia
Don't say I warned y'all:sas2:
Paedophilia unlike homosexuality preaches several basic human rights in case you missed.

Funnily enough the very thing that criminalised paedophilia is also the very thing that lead to LGBT acceptance, that being the introduction of human rights.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Ignore social conditioning, brehs. Act as if subjecting still forming minds to repeated displays of degeneracy won’t impress upon them an acceptance of that behavior, brehs. :mjgrin:
So you can be conditioned to take dikk:usure:

Better be careful. Gay shyt everywhere. You don’t wanna end up the next nikka in a dress:mjlol: