The Agenda hits Sesame Street

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What do you define black masculinity as, an how is a dude wearing dress something that wasn't considered feminine for most of human history an attack on said masculinity.

HOw IS weARING A DResS FEMInInE?
giphy.gif

Smart dumb shyt. The fact a dress wasn't feminine some time ago in some other culture doesn't change the fact it's clearly feminine in our culture today.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Most white lead countries in the world actually. I remember someone made a thread a while back ranking the least LGBT friendly countries, and Russia was the only white country that weren't down with the lifestyle.
Europe is less tolerant man I tell y'all all the time, people have accepted gay marriage etc but they don't do the whole gay mafia fear shyt. Especially Eastern europe.. there's far more than Russia. Asia is very case by case but even in countries that are "gay" friendly they are not on the gay mafia be scared of speaking up against them shyt. This is a North American phenomenon, it's beyond the friendly aspect and more about forced acceptance.

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
My son only gets to watch the older episodes on YouTube. I think they're of better quality anyway, plus nostalgic for me as I watch along. Maria could get it tho
:ehh:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Europe is less tolerant man I tell y'all all the time, people have accepted gay marriage etc but they don't do the whole gay mafia fear shyt. Especially Eastern europe.. there's far more than Russia. Asia is very case by case but even in countries that are "gay" friendly they are not on the gay mafia be scared of speaking up against them shyt. This is a North American phenomenon, it's beyond the friendly aspect and more about forced acceptance.

Europe is less tolerant because because they don't have to use homosexuality as mental warfare like they do in America. Half the reason they promote this shyt is in the hopes that the younger generation sees this shyt and mimics

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
HOw IS weARING A DResS FEMInInE?
giphy.gif

Smart dumb shyt. The fact a dress wasn't feminine some time ago in some other culture doesn't change the fact it's clearly feminine in our culture today.
The fact the dress wasn't considered femininen not to long ago shows you how bs masculinity is.

If you saw a fella wearing this you would probably think he was femininen or some shyt
368La1qZAv72FnfJqdxJZGNiPkKbysoywy3TLwBmdSVp9ynHxU1QuFjtjVG49LBeenmjAVCCw5bhi21jLithtJJJ

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
The fact the dress wasn't considered femininen not to long ago shows you how bs masculinity is.

If you saw a fella wearing this you would probably think he was femininen or some shyt
368La1qZAv72FnfJqdxJZGNiPkKbysoywy3TLwBmdSVp9ynHxU1QuFjtjVG49LBeenmjAVCCw5bhi21jLithtJJJ

A nikka in a dress at a FORMAL EVENT is some sus shyt. Everything is acceptable in the right context. You can be in your tshirt and drawls around your house no problem. Try that shyt in public as a dude

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Yes, culture varies by time and place. You're not saying anything interesting here. The reality is in this time (now) and place (America), if a boy is wearing a dress, that is feminizing him.

Yes, the same symbols may have different meanings in different cultures. If I see a man wearing a dress in America, he is almost certainly LGBT and feminizing himself. If I see a man wearing a kilt/skirt thing in some celebration in Scotland, I know that's different and has nothing to do with LGBT or making himself appear feminine.

Likewise, I know the Swastika is a symbol of good luck in India, so if I see that over there it probably has nothing to do with Nazism, but if I see it in America it most likely is part of the Nazi ideology.

Does the fact it's a symbol of luck in India have anything to do with the fact it's also a symbol of hate in Germany, America and elsewhere?
220px-Jain_Prateek_Chihna.svg.png

The fact wearing a kilt has nothing to do with LGBT in Scotland, has nothing to do with the fact putting a boy in a dress in America would be feminizing him. Just like the fact the Swastika is genuinely a good luck symbol in India, has nothing to do with the inappropriateness of displaying it in America or Germany.