The age of consent should not be left to the state to decide

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
This isn't always the case. There are states where you can be as old as you want and fukk 16 year olds. What the fukk context are you even talking about?
Thats why I said add context, add context to the laws.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
What's the face for, does the reality of the situation bother you?

It should. And for those wondering, yes this is on my mind in light of the Drake OVO pedo camp fukkery going on (allegedly)
i dont think anyone necessarily disagrees with you, its more in the way you said it

BBG

Superstar
Daps
It’s about 85 today. I’m certain you just came from a park or the lakefront breh :pachaha:

Seriously tho chill or at least take the bears logo off so posters don’t put this on the city:francis:
I love when dudes expose themselves as part of the problem. See no evil ass nikkas are fine enjoying their day regardless if there are minors out there getting abused by pedophiles every day because it's nice outside.

No, I will not grant any of your requests. I will proudly represent the minority population of Chicago who isn't brain dead and wants to do more than just turn up and enjoy the weather. I'm not here to be the life of the party, I want to make the world a safer place for the generations to come. We all got one life to live and I see how you choose to live yours. That's fine, I'd rather get on a soapbox on a flabby Internet forum and discuss possible avenues of resolution.

Mind ya business

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love when dudes expose themselves as part of the problem. See no evil ass nikkas are fine enjoying their day regardless if there are minors out there getting abused by pedophiles every day because it's nice outside.

No, I will not grant any of your requests. I will proudly represent the minority population of Chicago who isn't brain dead and wants to do more than just turn up and enjoy the weather. I'm not here to be the life of the party, I want to make the world a safer place for the generations to come. We all got one life to live and I see how you choose to live yours. That's fine, I'd rather get on a soapbox on a flabby Internet forum and discuss possible avenues of resolution.

Mind ya business
Lol no you chill

Ik damn well you ain’t take my post seriously :lolbron:

• Haha
Reactions: BBG

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It makes as much sense as being able to go to war and die for your country at 18 but not being old enough to have a beer. nikkas with your simple-minded thought process is the reason the laws are so fukked up in the first place.

"I swear that 18 year old wasn't having a long island your honor! I promise she was only in there to show her naked butthole to middle-aged creeps for pay!!"

Either she's old enough to drink, or she's not old enough to be getting dollars slapped on her underage vagina. How people try to juelz this situation infuriates me.. You nikkas better not have daughters

This isn't always the case. There are states where you can be as old as you want and fukk 16 year olds. What the fukk context are you even talking about?

Suck my dikk retarded ass fakkit, you're going on ignore enjoy arguing with yourself bytch boy
You lack perspective breh. You’re thinkng from the standpoint of you being held back from something, as opposed to someone running a business and not wanting to increase potential liabilities.

But you’re basically coming off as a big baby here who can’t deal with reality. You’re crying about something you have no control over. Get over it, move on, focus on something more important that actually directly affects your life instead of crying about how you can’t do everything you wanna do at 19. It’s time to grow up.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If its universal, then we would have to decide what an adult is. 18, even though they are a teen is still an adult. I could see 17, because you can graduate high school at that age (depending on your birthday). But what makes 16 an adult, ready to make adult decisions?

BBG

Superstar
Daps
You lack perspective breh. You’re thinkng from the standpoint of you being held back from something, as opposed to someone running a business and not wanting to increase potential liabilities.

But you’re basically coming off as a big baby here who can’t deal with reality. You’re crying about something you have no control over. Get over it, move on, focus on something more important that actually directly affects your life instead of crying about how you can’t do everything you wanna do at 19. It’s time to grow up.
Are you retarded? I'm more in favor of not allowing the women to strip and be fukked by old men than I am trying to fight for their rights to do so. I'm all for intellectual discourse but you'll never win an argument against me by trying to make up nonsense. You somehow assumed that I want kids to have more freedoms when it's the exact opposite, dumbass.

Imagine being the guy shytting on me for discussing why our children aren't more protected in this country. Go back to making LL Cool J threads you larry clown.

If a mod sees this, please move to Higher Learning. Tf was I thinking putting this in TLR. :snoop:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
I think most people misinterpret how the age of consent works. I belive in most states when it's under 18 if the person is over the age of majority it has to be within a few years of the age in order to consent.

It's a common misconception, in some states you even have go to the same school to account for 19-21 year olds doing summer school, being held back, GED, etc.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Still stupid.

Residents of one state are allowed to do something but residents of another aren’t.
I mean that's fine when it comes to smaller issues like whether or not you need a zoning permit to build a coach house in your backyard or something.

It is NOT okay when it comes to shyt like protecting kids and gun laws. I understand why some laws are left to the state to decide but shyt like the age of consent is goddamn ridiculous.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
200w.gif

Koalas can double entendre? :ohhh:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
"legal" or not, someone over 18 come for my 16 year old loved one, u getting a stomp in the gut for every year over 18 u have over her. Goes for female predators as well. Leave my children the fukk alone!:ufdup:

ill eat the assault charge :demonic: