The age of consent in Brazil and Colombia is 14.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
It's one thing if it's accepted in the culture that you live in. I mean back in the day people were getting married really young. But in this day and age and since I grew up in the U.S., I wouldn't feel right getting it on with anyone under the age of 18. If you grew up in Brazil and that's the way it is well that's the way it is. Me personally I couldn't roll like that even if it was legal just because of where and how I was raised. Then I got a daughter........... :snoop:

Yeah, that's the thing. Everyone here is posting from the US's OMG she ain't 18 standpoint. A lot of people in this thread are basically saying if it's against US laws, it's wrong and you're going to hell. :snoop:
It's funny how shocked and angered people can be about another country's laws, beliefs etc just because they are different from US' laws.

Reminds me a little of this rant from the newsroom.

Last edited by a moderator:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
In Canada, it 16.

In the UK, its 16.

In France, its 15.

In the US, its 18.

In most of Australia, its 16.

In Spain, its 13.

In Brazil, its 14.

In Argentia, its 18.

It Colombia, its 13.

So who's the pedo here? You would think something like this would be a uniform decision across the globe :skip: In the U.S., we might think its wrong to lust after that big tittied 16 year old girl. Drop her off in other parts of the world though :mjpls:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Anything below 16 is wrong in the US

Fixed.

And @Malik, It's differs from state to state in the US. In fact, In most states it's 16.

Each US state has its own age of consent. State laws set the age of consent at 16, 17 or 18. The most common age is 16.[2]
age of consent 16 (30): Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia
age of consent 17 (9): Colorado, Illinois, Louisiana, Missouri, Nebraska, New Mexico, New York, Texas, Wyoming
age of consent 18 (12): Arizona, California, Delaware, Florida, Idaho, North Dakota, Oregon, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin,1

Last edited by a moderator:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
my uncle in DR was 32 when he married his 15 year old wife :lolbron: thats just how they roll out there.