The age of consent in Brazil and Colombia is 14.

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aint nothing sexy about a damn 14 yr old :childplease:

seriously?

some got bodies that can beat out most 25 year olds.

i know what ur trying to say. but there are plenty of sexy 14 year olds out there to make me see why r. kellz did what r. kellz did.

not saying its right. but yo, i can see why he had that fetish.

Prado210

She's into malaka's, dino.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
seriously?

some got bodies that can beat out most 25 year olds.

i know what ur trying to say. but there are plenty of sexy 14 year olds out there to make me see why r. kellz did what r. kellz did.

not saying its right. but yo, i can see why he had that fetish.

Personally, I have always had a thing for older woman. I can remember my first hard on's being of older woman with titz and azz. Now, I'm not saying that when your 14 other 14 yr old chic's don't look hot. Because damn near everything looks hot to you at that age. But, I don't and will not understand men of age (18 and up) lusting over girls that age who probably haven't learned how to wipe they ass properly yet (yea, I have a story about that, Lol). Plus, a average 14 yr old chic spouts nothing but bullshyt out her mouth. And to me, you could go from hot as fuk to GTFO in seconds if you say dumb shyt constantly. Which all 14 yr olds do. Just me though :manny:

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Personally, I have always had a thing for older woman. I can remember my first hard on's being of older woman with titz and azz. Now, I'm not saying that when your 14 other 14 yr old chic's don't look hot. Because damn near everything looks hot to you at that age. But, I don't and will not understand men of age (18 and up) lusting over girls that age who probably haven't learned how to wipe they ass properly yet (yea, I have a story about that, Lol). Plus, a average 14 yr old chic spouts nothing but bullshyt out her mouth. And to me, you could go from hot as fuk to GTFO in seconds if you say dumb shyt constantly. Which all 14 yr olds do. Just me though :manny:

i agree man. completely.

but making an innocent 14 year old bust mad nuts, prolly turning her to a slut, and tainting her forever is so damn sinful.

i can understand the temptation.

i see tsome of these teens in bathing suits man. and trust me, for the most part they have better bodies than girls my age (late 20's).

but a girl 21+ that takes care of herself is always the best obviously.

King Poetic

Fire Dave Roberts!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
kellz.gif

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Vatican City is age 12.

:thinking: Makes it look like dem Catholic pedo jokes are actually serious.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
It's one thing if it's accepted in the culture that you live in. I mean back in the day people were getting married really young. But in this day and age and since I grew up in the U.S., I wouldn't feel right getting it on with anyone under the age of 18. If you grew up in Brazil and that's the way it is well that's the way it is. Me personally I couldn't roll like that even if it was legal just because of where and how I was raised. Then I got a daughter........... :snoop: