The age of consent in Brazil and Colombia is 14.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
The age of consent in Guyana was 13 until 2005. In most South American countries its really low for whatever reason.

Probably due to strict Catholicism regulations/expectations.

They keep the age of consent low to satisfy "human urges" I guess.

Sex before marriage is really prohibited, but if you can get married at 13, it's not that big of a wait.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
In America it should be 16

Seriously when u was 16 ur not allowed to have sex with who u want?

We all knew chicks in 10th/11th/12th grade who were dating niccas in their 20s so it really should be lowered to 16 on a federal level. That's too young for me but it's going on already and it's funny when these same women get older and talk against 16 year old girls dating 20 year olds :pachaha:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This Nigerian dude in my job openly talks about his 17 year old wife in Africa. He's forty something.

I personally couldn't mess with a 16 yr old even if it's the age of consent. I stay away from High Schools because man, these chicks be looking like grown ass women nowadays.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
yea i learned this in florida thats how dem chicos roll shyt was crazy

i had a homegirl when i lived in hollywood...she was bad as fukk in the 9th grade portugese wit glasses i used to flirt wit her just playin around n shyt then she showed me her boyfriend one day nikka was like 27 i was like smh and he knew her family and everything...shyt was crazy real talk

i noticed in florida esp south florida they ALWAYS kidnapping somebody or some lil broad gttin snatched up down there, i figured it was part of they culture

Where in Florida can I find Brazilian women? Do they have their own little haven like how the Haitians have Little Haiti?

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
14 is way too young. Now 16 though :ehh:.

But just last week some crazy shyt popped off at a Brazilian soccer game. A ref and player were arguing about a call. The ref tried to eject the player. Player wouldn't leave. So the ref pulled out a knife and repeatedly stabbed the player. Seeing this, the player's fam rushed the field, stoned the ref to death, dismembered him, and put his head on a stake. :lupe: The player eventually died too in the hospital.

Go to Brazil, brehs

Cause I still plan to :shaq:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Where in Florida can I find Brazilian women? Do they have their own little haven like how the Haitians have Little Haiti?

lol i say talk to enough women then eventually you get one...its that easy down there honestly

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Still means your a disgusting pedo

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

Different cultures. Different customs. Back in ancient times 12 year olds were married to one another :manny:

It still makes no sense to me that the legal drinking age in the u.s. is 21.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
They don't make as big of a deal about innocence down there and don't adhere as much to American puritanical culture, I'd imagine.