The African American Museum chooses 'Loving' for its first film screening AKA Pedo interracial Film

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
This is exactly why i avoided all the threads about this "museum" while some of yall were throwing parades.
@CashmereEsquire your comment on page one reminds me exactly of what the August Wilson centre in Pittsburgh is
NOTHING MORE.
NOTHING LESS.

Just a tax write off that will close probably in five years.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Jason Black said he is going to go on a offensive against these fukking feminist who were trashing BOAN but are promoting this trash, and I must say it's about damn time. Black peiple as a whole need to go on an offensive against the trash who are infested in our communities.
Im surprise tairq didnt say anything about this

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
BTW, where are all those "bu, bu, but, historical accuracies!" people at?

So many people made a big deal about Birth of a Nation not being super accurate, that I figured historical accuracy was the utmost of importance for such a film like this one, especially when the topic is about stuff that happened less than a century ago and was documented.:skip:

Bunch of devious hypocrites. All that talk just to tank a movie barely weeks ago, yet here they are letting blatant shyt like this slide.:stopitslime:
Funny thing they was referencing some white supremacist fictional book for BOAN

Here go one:

@Amy Traphouse

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
The real life husband was a alcoholic, lazy, wife beating piece of shyt. Not to mention a pedo. Yet this movie starring two non Americans about the dysfunctional marriage of a drunk and a wench hasn't had a peep of protests?

These "feminists" should be ashamed of themselves with their agenda. Remove the black man at all costs
The majority of of those types are beyond mentally ill and emotionally broken that their pseudo intellectualism doesnt allow them to see how damaging their behavior is for future generations and how white supremacy takes advantage of their poor judgements.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
They want black men gone from this earth. America, the Caribbean, and Africa. They want us to disappear from society and the history books.

Them black feminists should be sterilized.
Who does that sound like?

:mjpls:

@marcuz I was thinking about making a thread called "white supremacist or black feminist" and putting up random quotes and letting the people answer if they think it was one or the other that said that quote.

The self hate is projected onto black men.

Their fathers werent there so they dont see a purpose for black men in their lives and now have adopted a mentality that white racists are taking advantage of.

When sistas fukking and get plowed by racist guys with no shame that lets you know they fukked up in the head and a lost cause.

They dont support black people. Black men. Black women. Or black children...shyt they want mixed kids that honestly gonna marry white and breed themselves out. I think some of them are just rocking with the pseudo black pride thing as a trend...if they could wake up and live life as a white person theyd swap in a heartbeat.

I'm telling y'all leave them types alone. FOCUS ON BLACK WOMEN THAT fukk WITH BLACK PEOPLE.

Username

The Fly (1836)
Daps
Reppin
MANHATTAN
This is all public, but apparently little known. Log onto Twitter, start discussing the fact that Richard was 17 and Mildred only 11 when he began courting her, accompany it with a hashtag (nothing ridiculous), include sources, that's how the Birth of A Nation backlash began.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is all public, but apparently little known. Log onto Twitter, start discussing the fact that Richard was 17 and Mildred only 11 when he began courting her, accompany it with a hashtag (nothing ridiculous), include sources, that's how the Birth of A Nation backlash began.

Let's do it.