Essential The Africa the Media Doesn't Tell You About

Daps
All i see in this thread was a brainwashed people who took the culture of massa as theirs...
And is it ok for you a fakkit celebration as long as it brings money?

But you conveniently missed the pictures i posted of the women rocking native attire on the runway. Stop reaching. So Africans are not allowed to wear suits eh. Please stop this nonsense. Plus your talking about Nigeria. We rock our native attire with pride, but once in a while our fashion designers wish to switch it up a bit. This has nothing to do with brainwashing.

Last edited:
Daps
breh. From a Nigerian looking to link back up Im with it. I just signed up on the largest Nigerian messageboard over there. These nikkas aren't no different from us.

Some dude posted a thread about how his gf posted some scandolous pics on fb. Dude didn't post the pics and the responses were all shyt you'd see here:

"Still waiting on pics"
"Waiting on pics to load"

There's money to be made in upgrading their messageboard infrastructure though BIG TIME. The platform they're using is so archaic. :bryan:

Its archaic by choice. Nigerians like it that way. When he tried to upgrade it the people got pissed. So you dont fix what isnt broken.
Plus The owner of that site is a millionaire. Google even tried to buy it off him but he refused

TommyHilltrigga

Here comes THE BOOM!
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/6/T'dot
All i see in this thread was a brainwashed people who took the culture of massa as theirs...

LOL dont get it twisted...a hundred plus years of british rule creates that impact on society, where people will wear western clothing. But in africa especially Nigeria the mass majority prefer their cultural clothing and u see it on the street/church/ or events

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Its archaic by choice. Nigerians like it that way. When he tried to upgrade it the people got pissed. So you dont fix what isnt broken.
Plus The owner of that site is a millionaire. Google even tried to buy it off him but he refused

This is the same shyt Craigslist is on. I don't really care to change that site too much. Like you said the users are going to have resistance, they're used to the platform. You'd have to start something completely new. But what's up with the ads on there? Alot of unused adspace and the graphic design of them :scusthov:. I might have to test that area out with some affiliate products.

Daps
This is the same shyt Craigslist is on. I don't really care to change that site too much. Like you said the users are going to have resistance, they're used to the platform. You'd have to start something completely new. But what's up with the ads on there? Alot of unused adspace and the graphic design of them :scusthov:. I might have to test that area out with some affiliate products.

Yeah they need to clean that up.:pachaha:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Dongguan is where my 'connect' lies :shaq: if you know what's being sold out there.

So Hong Kong has independence? Oh yeah they do, I wrote a report on the internet and China like years ago. Alot of sites that you can go on in Hong Kong you can't in other places
Your connect will likely hold up, most I've met from there are serious business minded folk.
Hong Kong is the shyt
We're classified as a special administrative region, which means we run our own city like a country.
The British invaded a while back (CACS:pacspit:) and fukked us up, but in the end we got all the benefits of western capitalism and freedom, with the flavour of thousands of years of Chinese history.

We can have a million kids, talk all types about the government and not risk any backlash, and I dare them to try and censor anything. There's been this case where an intercity subway expansion got delayed for a few months and they failed to report, media and the peoples is CHEWING THEIR ASS TO BITS about it.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i guess having good money = white people

look who's really brainwashed:rolleyes:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Brah youre bringing back way too many memories with this picture. Its in the city of Dar and my homeboy owns a restaurant pretty high up there in that building in the picture.

photo13_zps62ea7901.jpg

photo22-1_zpse3b09899.jpg

photo33_zps669afb5b.jpg

photo42-1_zpsb6ff80aa.jpg

photo14_zps69d64318.jpg

photo23_zps6896a4d5.jpg

FRESH FOOD MADE TO ORDER:ohlawd: They caught that fish that day

photo34_zps176cb338.jpg

photo3-1_zps36646a35.jpg

Always repping:myman: That bracelet never leaves my wrist

photo51-1_zpscb6781cd.jpg

My parents home in Tanzania. 6 bedrooms sitting on an acre of land. The house is on half an acre and we plant vegetables and fruit on the other half

image_zps4c0e3617.jpg

Swimming in the water. Look how clear it is! They wont you that on TV. Thank you brehs for posting pictures and contributing to this thread. Made me realize I need to leave this racist country ASAP

Damn, I always figured Dar es Saalam was the shyt but this just proved it to me. :wow:

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Hey can yall PM or start a group for making money in Africa. I think its time to practice some group economics in here brehs. I got connects all the way up to the prime minister in Tanzania so we can get some shyt started brehs. Im dead serious and willing to break that bread

Breh as an AA looking to build wealth and doing it with fellow brothas and sistas I'm down. I don't have much now but I def trying to plant seeds and I also want to learn about the selling to other countries for profit as well.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Hey can yall PM or start a group for making money in Africa. I think its time to practice some group economics in here brehs. I got connects all the way up to the prime minister in Tanzania so we can get some shyt started brehs. Im dead serious and willing to break that bread

If it's legit, I'd probably put up $300 to start.
What's some info I can check out about shipping to Africa?

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Nigeria got next

only problem is it seems to have shytty weather from the pictures I've seen. Almost like UK where it always seems grayish year long