Essential The Africa the Media Doesn't Tell You About

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
lol I'm Chinese myself (Hong Kong, not the mainland Chinese, we the more civilized enlightened type :myman:), and one of my closest friends is Nigerian, what a coincidence :ohhh:
the laptop in question was a lenovo thinkpad W series, fully specced. Macbooks are a sure bet for flipping though

Where does Dongguan fit in the City vs mainland thing?

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Where does Dongguan fit in the City vs mainland thing?
damn that came outta nowhere lol
as far as I know Dongguan steadfastly remains a part of the Chinese government regime, i.e. no mofukkas trying to separate like them Pro Russian Ukranians. It's a pretty important industrial city so China wouldn't let it claim independence or anything.

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
Next i will leave Nigeria Post pics of
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania

1901425_1396967487241035_1444340020_n.jpg

Brah youre bringing back way too many memories with this picture. Its in the city of Dar and my homeboy owns a restaurant pretty high up there in that building in the picture.

photo13_zps62ea7901.jpg

photo22-1_zpse3b09899.jpg

photo33_zps669afb5b.jpg

photo42-1_zpsb6ff80aa.jpg

photo14_zps69d64318.jpg

photo23_zps6896a4d5.jpg

FRESH FOOD MADE TO ORDER:ohlawd: They caught that fish that day

photo34_zps176cb338.jpg

photo3-1_zps36646a35.jpg

Always repping:myman: That bracelet never leaves my wrist

photo51-1_zpscb6781cd.jpg

My parents home in Tanzania. 6 bedrooms sitting on an acre of land. The house is on half an acre and we plant vegetables and fruit on the other half

image_zps4c0e3617.jpg

Swimming in the water. Look how clear it is! They wont you that on TV. Thank you brehs for posting pictures and contributing to this thread. Made me realize I need to leave this racist country ASAP

Last edited:

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
Hey can yall PM or start a group for making money in Africa. I think its time to practice some group economics in here brehs. I got connects all the way up to the prime minister in Tanzania so we can get some shyt started brehs. Im dead serious and willing to break that bread

Daps
Brah youre bringing back way too many memories with this picture. Its in the city of Dar and my homeboy owns a restaurant pretty high up there in that building in the picture.

photo13_zps62ea7901.jpg

photo22-1_zpse3b09899.jpg

photo33_zps669afb5b.jpg

photo42-1_zpsb6ff80aa.jpg

photo14_zps69d64318.jpg

photo23_zps6896a4d5.jpg

FRESH FOOD MADE TO ORDER:ohlawd: They caught that fish that day

photo34_zps176cb338.jpg

photo3-1_zps36646a35.jpg

Always repping:myman: That bracelet never leaves my wrist

photo51-1_zpscb6781cd.jpg

My parents home in Tanzania. 6 bedrooms sitting on an acre of land. The house is on half an acre and we plant vegetables and fruit on the other half

Imagefromblur_zpsc12d9a9e.jpg

This is an example of one of the items I shipped back home. This is what I paid so imagine what they paid me:youngsabo:. Not trying to stunt just letting yall know that Africa is the truth brehs

image_zps4c0e3617.jpg

Swimming in the water. Look how clear it is! They wont you that on TV. Thank you brehs for posting pictures and contributing to this thread. Made me realize I need to leave this racist country ASAP

Yeah. There really is no place like home. Nothing like walking the streets seeing fellow black brethren. You walk into a store nobody is checking you because your black. No need to deal with all the covert racist shyt that is thrown at one daily. No black stereotypes weighing one down. Then lets not forget the beautiful black women and none of them are on that:mjpls:

Same as the men. You dont hear men talking about I only date lightskins, or darkskin women :flabbynsick: or where them white women at...

No black men aint shyt or black women aint shyt...

I myself plan to move back to Nigeria for good. At the moment I go back and forth between Nigeria and Canada. At least every year I spend 4 months in Nigeria. Will even be heading back in a month and a half.

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
lol I'm Chinese myself (Hong Kong, not the mainland Chinese, we the more civilized enlightened type :myman:), and one of my closest friends is Nigerian, what a coincidence :ohhh:
the laptop in question was a lenovo thinkpad W series, fully specced. Macbooks are a sure bet for flipping though

:ooh: Send me a message breh, we need to talk

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Hey can yall PM or start a group for making money in Africa. I think its time to practice some group economics in here brehs. I got connects all the way up to the prime minister in Tanzania so we can get some shyt started brehs. Im dead serious and willing to break that bread
breh. From a Nigerian looking to link back up Im with it. I just signed up on the largest Nigerian messageboard over there. These nikkas aren't no different from us.

Some dude posted a thread about how his gf posted some scandolous pics on fb. Dude didn't post the pics and the responses were all shyt you'd see here:

"Still waiting on pics"
"Waiting on pics to load"

There's money to be made in upgrading their messageboard infrastructure though BIG TIME. The platform they're using is so archaic. :bryan:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
damn that came outta nowhere lol
as far as I know Dongguan steadfastly remains a part of the Chinese government regime, i.e. no mofukkas trying to separate like them Pro Russian Ukranians. It's a pretty important industrial city so China wouldn't let it claim independence or anything.

Dongguan is where my 'connect' lies :shaq: if you know what's being sold out there.

So Hong Kong has independence? Oh yeah they do, I wrote a report on the internet and China like years ago. Alot of sites that you can go on in Hong Kong you can't in other places

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
out of everything in the thread, this the thing you point out :camby:. It's a global world, fashion is one of those things that's just going to permeate all cultural boundaries, especially with the internet
All i see in this thread was a brainwashed people who took the culture of massa as theirs...
And is it ok for you a fakkit celebration as long as it brings money?