YBBb0VJ.jpg
4b0F7.jpg
7316107298_c0e2b66283_b.jpg

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Nigeria runs her own media. From news to music, movies and tv shows. Though Nigerians are having increasing access to stations like BBC and CNN due to gradual increase in the nations wealth.

Now in regards to the ebola crisis, I believe it will be contained. The reason it was spreading quickly initially was due to ignorance. An example is there was a case in Liberia where an individual was infected by the disease and was quarantined in a hospital. The family members of the individual broke into the hospital and took the affected individual with them back to their village so that they could administer treatment through the use of native doctors. The end result was the individual, the family members, the native doctor and a good chunk of the village ended up dying from the disease.

The good news is now a lot of people are getting educated about the virus so its just a matter of time until they get it under control.
Hey I made a thread not to long ago about Western Nations spending millions of dollars for media in Africa.

And use propaganda to deceive Africans for their own gain, that is why I ask if Africa got their own media propaganda machine.

Also on Ebola, I hope your right, they say that one person visiting Nigeria was infected. That person was the only case so far reported in Nigeria.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Some time ago i showcaased Nigeriaas first made APC vehicle.

made in Nigeria Igirigi Apc
MOysUsG.jpg

Now our military boys have made vast improvements. Here is a pic of made in Nigeria igirigi APC version 2, in Maiduguri, Borno state.

1571560_HziGJPW_jpg181d91ff1464d40acf044f3cc93bbd07

Speaking of vehicles....there is a big elephant in the room....i have mentioned it numerous times in these discussions.....smartphones and cars....that is what we need to catch up on in terms of America and Japan(who are the kings of that)...Obviously when making something you build on what someone else did and do your best to be 10 times better....but i just think those are two aspects that are kind of under the radar....who would have guessed a south korean phone named "samsung" would be one of the most popular phones in the world.....

imagine if we are the first to use magnesium ion batteries for our trademark smartphone instead of the cheap lithium batteries everyone else uses

we can surprise people just like they have been in the past...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:mjpls:

Boko Haram kidnaps wife of Cameroon vice PM

Three die as wife taken in attack on politician's home, while local religious leader captured in separate raid.

Last updated: 27 Jul 2014 13:30
LISTEN
toolsEmail.gif

toolsPrint.gif

toolsShare.gif

toolsFeedback.gif

2014727124543557734_20.jpg

Cameroon has deployed more than 1,000 troops along its border to help combat Boko Haram [AFP]
The wife of Cameroon's vice prime minister, Amadou Ali, has been kidnapped and at least three other people have been killed in an attack by Boko Haram fighters on Ali's home in the northern town of Kolofata, officials have said.

A local religious leader and mayor, Seini Boukar Lamine, was also kidnapped in a separate attack on his home.

"I can confirm that the home of Vice Prime Minister Amadou Ali in Kolofata came under a savage attack from Boko Haram militants," Cameroon's information minister Issa Tchiroma told Reuters news agency on Sunday.

"They unfortunately took away his wife. They also attacked the lamido's (religious leader's) residence and he was also kidnapped," he said, adding that at least three people were killed in the attack.

No end in sight: Boko Haram's bloody legacy

Boko Haram fighters clashed with the Cameroonian army in cross-border attacks twice since Friday, killing four soldiers.

Cameroon has deployed more than 1,000 soldiers along its border to help combat the Nigerian armed group.

In May, Boko Haram kidnapped 10 Chinese workers from northern Cameroon.

A massive assault last week by Boko Haram in which the group took control of northeast Nigerian town of Damboa displaced more than 15,000 people.

Thousands of people have died since Boko Haram launched an uprising in 2009, and several hundred have been killed in the past two months as the group steps up its campaign against the government.

The group gained international notoriety after kidnapping more than 270 schoolgirls in northern Nigeria in April, but has been active in the country for more than 12 years.

Daps
:mjpls:

Boko Haram kidnaps wife of Cameroon vice PM

Three die as wife taken in attack on politician's home, while local religious leader captured in separate raid.

Last updated: 27 Jul 2014 13:30
LISTEN
toolsEmail.gif

toolsPrint.gif

toolsShare.gif

toolsFeedback.gif

2014727124543557734_20.jpg

Cameroon has deployed more than 1,000 troops along its border to help combat Boko Haram [AFP]
The wife of Cameroon's vice prime minister, Amadou Ali, has been kidnapped and at least three other people have been killed in an attack by Boko Haram fighters on Ali's home in the northern town of Kolofata, officials have said.

A local religious leader and mayor, Seini Boukar Lamine, was also kidnapped in a separate attack on his home.

"I can confirm that the home of Vice Prime Minister Amadou Ali in Kolofata came under a savage attack from Boko Haram militants," Cameroon's information minister Issa Tchiroma told Reuters news agency on Sunday.

"They unfortunately took away his wife. They also attacked the lamido's (religious leader's) residence and he was also kidnapped," he said, adding that at least three people were killed in the attack.

No end in sight: Boko Haram's bloody legacy

Boko Haram fighters clashed with the Cameroonian army in cross-border attacks twice since Friday, killing four soldiers.

Cameroon has deployed more than 1,000 soldiers along its border to help combat the Nigerian armed group.

In May, Boko Haram kidnapped 10 Chinese workers from northern Cameroon.

A massive assault last week by Boko Haram in which the group took control of northeast Nigerian town of Damboa displaced more than 15,000 people.

Thousands of people have died since Boko Haram launched an uprising in 2009, and several hundred have been killed in the past two months as the group steps up its campaign against the government.

The group gained international notoriety after kidnapping more than 270 schoolgirls in northern Nigeria in April, but has been active in the country for more than 12 years.

And what point are you trying to make?

Daps
Nigeria's pension sector Revolution.

Nigeria's pension sector was once left in a dead state. It had incurred 12 billion dollars of debt due to corruption, but now it is in the middle of a revolution. The pension sector is worth 27 billion currently and is still growing. For the first time in decades our elderly can now look forward to receiving pension for their past hard work. There are still a lot of improvements to be made but its still a great achievement.

Over the last 10 years, reforms in Nigeria's pension sector have changed the face of a previously struggling industry. Today, over 30 fund managers and custodians are responsible for about $27 billion in assets in a new industry that employs over 3,000 workers. CNBC Africa's Wole Famurewa explores the growth of Nigeria's pension industry and its links to the development of the broader capital market.

Nigeria recently revised its pension law so that not only the scope of the pension industry increases but the size as well. Under the new legislation, contributions will be at 18 percent, reflecting a 3 percent increase. Employers will now pay 10 percent and employees will contribute 8 percent. Boason Omofaye talks about the new pension act with Securities and Exchange Commission director general Arunma Oteh.

Daps
Hey I made a thread not to long ago about Western Nations spending millions of dollars for media in Africa.

And use propaganda to deceive Africans for their own gain, that is why I ask if Africa got their own media propaganda machine.

Also on Ebola, I hope your right, they say that one person visiting Nigeria was infected. That person was the only case so far reported in Nigeria.

Yeah. The man that was infected in Nigeria came from Liberia. Luckily he was apprehended at the airport. Plus the 59 people that are said to have been in contact with him on the plane have been tracked down.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
The official completion date is 2022. But they have plans to open parts of the city that is already completed to residents in 2016.
Very soon the rate of building constructions is going to increase rapidly.

Ah I was mistaken, I thought the entire city would be finished by 2016.

yo you hear about that boy buhari :pachaha: he almost got got