Essential The Africa the Media Doesn't Tell You About

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
if its anything like the middle class in Dominican Republic Y'all in for a huge surprise :mjpls:

TommyHilltrigga

Here comes THE BOOM!
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/6/T'dot
Thanks for sharing this:whoo:

...but I'll keep it real, the mass-kidnapping of those schoolgirls, have me side-eying the booming metropolitan of new Nigeria:patrice:

breh, bad shyt happens everywhere...some nikkaz in power tryna hold the country back tho for their own profit:sas2:

Daps
if its anything like the middle class in Dominican Republic Y'all in for a huge surprise :mjpls:

a lot of african countries don't have spectacular infrastructure, and the average person is impoverished. you WILL see some shyt and i guarantee that a lot of you will not be able to adapt to life over there. the aim of this thread wasn't to shove all of that under a rug. it was to put more emphasis on the aspects of african society that are flourishing. this is something that westerners never do. & i can tell you it affects me too. after staying here a while you start to think that everything over there sucks, but the last time i went i was impressed. new roads had been put up, there was some bomb ass infrastructure, everybody else dressed better than me and a lot of my relatives were doing really well for themselves. one of my aunts has her own personal driver, and another one of my uncles is fiiilthy rich, he has tons of houses and cars. mind you, these were people who grew up with no shoes and slept in potato sacks.

if you are smart, understanding, patient and have the money and attitude necessary to start your own little ventures, you will prevail.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
That doll test :blessed:

YU4HlY2.jpg

TommyHilltrigga

Here comes THE BOOM!
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/6/T'dot
a lot of african countries don't have spectacular infrastructure, and the average person is impoverished. you WILL see some shyt and i guarantee that a lot of you will not be able to adapt to life over there. the aim of this thread wasn't to shove all of that under a rug. it was to put more emphasis on the aspects of african society that are flourishing. this is something that westerners never do. & i can tell you it affects me too. after staying here a while you start to think that everything over there sucks, but the last time i went i was impressed. new roads had been put up, there was some bomb ass infrastructure, everybody else dressed better than me and a lot of my relatives were doing really well for themselves. one of my aunts has her own personal driver, and another one of my uncles is fiiilthy rich, he has tons of houses and cars. mind you, these were people who grew up with no shoes and slept in potato sacks.

if you are smart, understanding, patient and have the money and attitude necessary to start your own little ventures, you will prevail.

This