Essential The Africa the Media Doesn't Tell You About

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Beautiful. I wouldn't venture to far though. More than likely, you're probably a stones throw from a 1000 year old civil war

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Impressive to see. I say that because as the title suggests we are brainwashed into thinking Africa is just spears and lions.

I for one hope African countries become major world players.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
I was born in Tanzania so i kinda hate you and the shytty Swahili Kenyans speak but I support this breh. I plan on moving back to my homeland of Tanzania is less than 4 years:blessed:. The opportunity is staggering. Matter fact theres a thread here in HL where I told people to invest in Africa because im constantly shipping shyt over there and making bank. About to stack money and start going to China to buy gently used cars and flipping them. I know people making 10K a day at 21 just shipping things back to Africa.

Heres a free business idea for all of you. Construction equipment is a HUGE market in Africa right now because they're growing. If you take some heavy machinery over there you can get 1 to 2 thousand PER DAY renting them out. Lets say you have 10 Catepillar heavy machinery all rentted out for 1K a day, thats $3.65 million a year and you dont have to do shyt. Just make sure they pay and keep the equipment running good and you're gucci.

Also just jokes on the Kenyan thing. my girlfriend is kenyan and we are expecting a beautiful African daughter
Breh, I appreciate the business tip but who has heavy construction equipment just lying around?

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
Breh, I appreciate the business tip but who has heavy construction equipment just lying around?

That's the wrong way to look at it my brother. I just gave you a business model that can make you millions for free. Instead of looking at it like you can't, figure out a way you can.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
[URL='http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eko_Atlantic_City']Eko Atlantic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eko_Atlantic_City
Eko
Atlantic or Eko Atlantic City is a planned district of Lagos, Nigeria, being constructed on land reclaimed from the Atlantic Ocean It is located on Lagos’ Bar Beach

Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony

Prime Real Estate Lagos Nigeria - Africa - » Eko Atlantic

859762_537146426306628_149433823_o.jpg

68612561.jpg

2mgwft.jpg
[/URL]

planea-architectimage-picture.jpg

13lagos2.jpg

http://ekoatlantic.com/
Eko Atlantic - Official Site

ekoatlantic.com
Eko Atlantic city’s story started in 2003 when the Lagos State Government was in search of a permanent solution to protect Bar Beach in Victoria Island

tater

Superstar
Daps
If i don't speak the language, how easily could I get around if I were to move there? If I have a degree in dentistry, could I easily find work?

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thanks for sharing this:whoo:

...but I'll keep it real, the mass-kidnapping of those schoolgirls, have me side-eying the booming metropolitan of new Nigeria:patrice:

Daps
If i don't speak the language, how easily could I get around if I were to move there? If I have a degree in dentistry, could I easily find work?

If you're speaking of the anglo-colonized countries like kenya & nigeria, then having a good command of english will serve you well. dentistry is a good field to get into, but make sure you have a side-hustle. most of the people, who i know that are doing well have an entrepreneurial spirit and have an innumerable number of side hustles (i.e. real estate, construction).

there's definitely money to be made you just have to keep your wits about you. & then there's the added element of living in a foreign country where people live by different values than you do. it can be a very illuminating, eye-opening experience and you'll come out of it a better person.