The Afghanistan - Taliban Conflict

Daps
I saw this yesterday, it’s obvious it’s a edit but what’s shocking is them mfs don’t dance with women at all :mjlol:

Them middle easterners cats are so strict, I remember they wanted usher or some other RnB act to perform but no women was allowed at the concert :mjlol:

Breh you can go to any club right now and see a bunch of nikkas standing around talking to each other instead of getting at the women in there.

:mjgrin:

Nikkas dance with each other all the time.

:dame:

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
I saw this yesterday, it’s obvious it’s a edit but what’s shocking is them mfs don’t dance with women at all :mjlol:

Them middle easterners cats are so strict, I remember they wanted usher or some other RnB act to perform but no women was allowed at the concert :mjlol:
full

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
endorse child rapists because they dance brehs
You formed your persona not only around an American President but a President who said he would not free a single Black person and that the Union would be better off without iggers breh :francis:
Can't lie

I was waiting for someone's gun to go off and accidentally shoot an Ahk-breh in the background
:mjlol:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Then they wonder why they be fukking teenage boys.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

Why is this?

What does the Taliban have against women doing any fukking thing :mindblown: