The Afghanistan - Taliban Conflict

Daps
God help the little boys of that country

God help anybody that isn't a grown man....

Afghanistan is like the country version of a male prison. Complete patriarchy without the benevolence. The word patriarchy has been overused that it isn't taken seriously anymore. Make no mistake y'all, this is patriarchy in it's glory. A society that exists for the needs of solely men. Male domination on steroids.:picard:

The definition of a dog eat dog world. A grown man is the only group that can physically protect themselves.
Everyone else is less than human and on the menu.
That is why rape is so common over there. Rape is just a way to exert that power which grown men have over everyone else( ie women and children)....

The stories out of that country is horrific. :mjcry:. It gives me some form of PTSD just reading it. Normally, I can brush off disturbing things.... But the articles/ documentaries I have seen about Afghanistan have legit stayed with me... Cant even sleep because of them.

My heart goes out to women and children :sadcam:

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
If Hamid Karzai was still in power, ya think Kabul would've hold out even longer? Ghani is a sleeze for running away with $169 millions.

He’s still in Afghanistan so yeah.
I think he is revered there that yeah but he’d probably also work towards a peace agreement with the Taliban.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The ones the commanders are flanked by, are likely the wolves of the WOLVES too. :huhldup::demonic:

taliban-afghanistan-09.jpg

Everybody lookin greazy...:russ:

46708283-9895247-Taliban_fighters_take_control_of_Afghan_presidential_palace_afte-a-105_1629060822259.jpg

IDK, if I wanna be associated with any photo-ops or pictures tho, with US agencies taking note (CIA, NSA, military branches, etc.):yeshrug:

You know US agencies are already drafting hit-lists for these nggas, as we speak. :russ:

ryan-howard-bj-novak.gif

How Many of them in that pic, chopped off a person's head before?

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
U.S. were there for 2 decades, and what do we have to show for it?
Nada... zilch... absolutely nothing.

If anything U.S. made the country worse by destabalization.
And in the midst of this they are saying Biden was wrong.

Biden was wrong to pull out? But we have nothing to show for it except 3 trillion dollars down the train in military expenses.
And they are saying he should stay there longer, when there's zero, i mean ZERO signs of success?

After destabilizing the country they trained illiterate drug addicts to be their military.

But in all of this, mainstream media was avoiding all talks of war, especially MSNBC.
They never asked for updates, never held them accountable.

Perhaps if they asked for updates it would push the military to have actual goals, and some milestones in achieving them.
But no, not only did they not ask for updates they actually avoided speaking about war like the plague.