The Afghanistan - Taliban Conflict

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Maaannn.. it kinda feels like at some point.. at SOME point.. we're just gonna give an hour heads up to our allies.. and bomb the ever living fukk out of that whore region. And let them rebuild from the ground up. fukk it.. get rid of all them cockroaches. :scust:

Imma refrain from insulting you. But this is a bad take.

Imagine if China/Russia/Canada/Mexico invaded American, you would have 100+ ISIS -K groups running around.

These groups are barbaric, but context matters.

Last edited:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Imma refrain from insulting you. But this is a bad take.

Imagine if China/Russia/Canada/Mexico invaded American, you would 100+ ISIS -K groups running around.

These groups are barbaric, but context matters.

Educate me then. Why is it a bad take? If Al Qaida, ISIS, ISIS k etc are gonna continue to declare war on us. And continue to take out our allies.. when is enough 'enough' ?? I wasn't tryna be a dikk. make it make sense. :manny:

As for China/Russia/Canada/Mexico invading America... I think you sell the American military a lil bit short.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Educate me then. Why is it a bad take? If Al Qaida, ISIS, ISIS k etc are gonna continue to declare war on us. And continue to take out our allies.. when is enough 'enough' ?? I wasn't tryna be a dikk. make it make sense. :manny:

As for China/Russia/Canada/Mexico invading America... I think you sell the American military a lil bit short.

Because ISIS didnt exist until the US invaded Iraq and created an enormous power vacuum and no jobs for ex Iraqi war verterans.

Al Qaeda didnt exist until we decided we wanted to interfere in the Soviet-Afghanistan war in 1989 and began directly providing weapons/aid/money to the mujahideen and the most famous of the fighters, was Osama Bin Laden.

A wealthy Saudi Arab.

Also I am not proving a point about the capabilities of invasion, all I am saying is that Americans would act just like the Gulf Arabs and other Muslims if invaded.

Daps
i had a dream this morning that downtown atl was attacked. i think the president must have been in town because after the BOOM, i fell out of the skyscraper i was in, hit the ground unscathed (:mindblown:)
i looked up to the sky and saw three aircrafts flying just right above the surrounding buildings
they were like stacked on each other as if they were protecting the plane in the middle. i think the plane on top was mexican plane, then airforce 1 in the middle, idk what the bottom plane was.

funny thing is, that's not even the first time i had that dream. so this time i call it a dream, instead of a nightmare.
goodnight yall :pachaha:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Maaannn.. it kinda feels like at some point.. at SOME point.. we're just gonna give an hour heads up to our allies.. and bomb the ever living fukk out of that whole region. And let them rebuild from the ground up. fukk it.. get rid of all them cockroaches. :scust:

Then they call that a war crime :troll: