The Afghanistan - Taliban Conflict

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
There probably won’t be a terror state. They learned their lesson with Osama. Hell half the taliban didn’t even fukk with him/Al-Queda. And the taliban been slapping around the Afghan version of isis for years. They just want to marry their 12 year olds and ban music/kites/movies in peace. And those countries will all cut deals with the taliban
no music or movies!!
If they are just talking about music an dmovies in 2021 and the future, they can ban it..wack!!
:mjlit:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

What is their to own? Are we pretending Americans, especially republicans, actually care about this?

“America first”, “bring our boys home”, “why are we still over there?”

This is the most disingenuous Republican/conservative uproar I’ve seen in a long time. Next we’ll see them marching for George Floyd :heh:

look at @Rell Lauren posting every tweet that slants this a win for the trump administration :mjlol:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
One of the Chinese leaders already met the Taliban... I dont see how this could be any strategic move against Iran and China. Its a W for china, they have all the American army hardware etc to reverse-engineer

china_taliban.jpg

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Thread by @RichardHanania on Thread Reader App
Good outline of how the US was doomed to failure. Tried to copy and paste but format is all weird.

But this one post by him is my sentiments.

It's also important to realize how complaining about conditions for withdrawal is a way for the pro-war crowd to stay forever. Here's Pompeo now saying the Trump deal was "conditions based." People have said this for years. Conditions are never good. 9/n

I'm noticing a lot of folks not talk just about the logistical portion of this but the "time" as if there is ever a good time for these people for us to leave.