Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Yeah Star Wars aint some shyt I was super into
The concept of Jedis and light sabers was cool doe
but these boring ass shows and mid movies aint helping, dawg

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
But this show didn't really have any new ideas besides making the Jedi an incompetent (and creepy) authority figure, which isn't exactly new nor compelling either.
Not from my POV. It went into the Jedi and how flawed their code is. It's impossible to remove all personal feelings and attachments and we see the results that come from it. But people were so negative we didn't even get to see the story to completion. So in essence people hating on it or just have this vitriol or pessimistic attitude about everything stifles creativity . It was flawed. But I was engaged to see where the story went.

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
Literally is no pleasing them at all. That's why I would ignore them and press forward with whatever they want to do. Those people will still hate watch it anyway
But people weren’t watching it. That’s why they shelved it. If the numbers were huge then of course they would continue.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Literally is no pleasing them at all. That's why I would ignore them and press forward with whatever they want to do. Those people will still hate watch it anyway
:mjlol:They’ve been shytting on this franchise since the prequels. Wishing death on Lucas and now they want homie back. Again I’m all for criticizing and voicing our opinions on bad products. But this fandom takes it too far with the stalking and racism.

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
:mjlol:They’ve been shytting on this franchise since the prequels. Wishing death on Lucas and now they want homie back. Again I’m all for criticizing and voicing our opinions on bad products. But this fandom takes it too far with the stalking and racism.
I agree that the fandom definitely takes it too far. I have never really been big on Star Wars. I find it to be overall, rather mediocre. However, it will always stick with me the reaction that people had when those “The Force Awakens” trailers were dropping and people thought they were making John Boyega a Jedi. It was disgusting. To me, that’s what Star Wars is.

:yeshrug:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
1vhda533j1kd1.png

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps

It was an awful show. The first episode was a tough watch and I couldn't finish the 2nd episode. Identity politics aside, if it was well written and the show was good, people would have watched :yeshrug:

All these Disney shows, whether it's from a Star Wars franchise or MCU have mostly been unwatchable. It's like CW but worse. There are a few 'average' shows but the only really good show that I would watch again is Andor.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Not from my POV. It went into the Jedi and how flawed their code is. It's impossible to remove all personal feelings and attachments and we see the results that come from it. But people were so negative we didn't even get to see the story to completion. So in essence people hating on it or just have this vitriol or pessimistic attitude about everything stifles creativity . It was flawed. But I was engaged to see where the story went.
If you found it compelling more power to you breh, but we can't say that showing how flawed the Jedi are is a "new idea". Anakin's demise is predicated on the flaws in the Jedi way, TLJ has Luke literally telling the audience all the problems the Order had.

At this point we have more live action stories about Jedi being flawed than being heroic.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
It was an awful show. The first episode was a tough watch and I couldn't finish the 2nd episode. Identity politics aside, if it was well written and the show was good, people would have watched :yeshrug:

All these Disney shows, whether it's from a Star Wars franchise or MCU have mostly been unwatchable. It's like CW but worse. There are a few 'average' shows but the only really good show that I would watch again is Andor.
I do think Mando S1 had a spark with it and I would watch that again. Prob not S2 or S3, though. Sabine's character in Ahsoka really hurts that series.

MCU outside Guradians 3 and Deadpool 3 all have been certified :trash: as of late.

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
Your typical youtubers will celebrate but its obvious the decision was made due too poor viewership/reception. And lets face it, this was just a bad show. It kept changing focus throughout its run, tried to incorporate way too many concepts, made the Jedi lame, and this is without mentioning the Amandla wooden acting.

Everything about this show felt more like Leslie’s liberal arts college project than an actual Star Wars show. Unlike Marvel, a course correction will need a lot more firings if it wants a chance on salvaging the franchise. It should just stick to animation in the meantime