Daps

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
Show was garbage

Just give us Hayden Christensen hunting Jedi's and let's eat
Should’ve done this years ago. Easiest money they’d ever make. But….Kennedy clearly hates the legacy characters, so instead of making this money on a sure thing….lesbian witches and Rey it is!

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
The first SW thing ever that I didn't even bother starting with, once I found out more and especially once I saw its creator "disagreeing with George Lucas on Jedi/Sith philosophy" :skip:

And I fukks with the High Republic EU :manny:
The more I watched this, the only thing it has in common with the High Republic really is the color of the robes and they killed a lot of main characters and Vernestra(who wasn't similar to how she was in the books). Other than that it felt completely different from the rest of the High Republic.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Hope this doesn't stop them from doing High Republic era series again :francis:
Crazy thing is there is already a couple high republic characters that exist that would be far better choices to get TV adaptations for. I didn't think this show was that bad, but it wasn't great either. I hope this show doesn't stop more High Republic TV shows because a Porter Engle show would be amazing, Elzar Mann and Avar Kriss would also make a great show together after the finish of phase 3.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
RIP. i believe we were originally supposed to have Andor S2 this month. i guess we gotta see what Skeleton Crew is going for later this year.