‘The Acolyte' | Star Wars Disney+ series about the rise of the Sith

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
The Jedi came off better and worse than I expected.

Definitely see how from a certain perspective it would look like the witches were doing something nefarious. But even the Jedi council told them to let it go.

So Sol and Qmir’s desire for an acolyte used these girls.

it did look like the mother was about to absorb Mae so I understand why Sol stopped her, even though he thought it was Osha.

I do wonder what happened to the other mother when Indara helped Kelnacca.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I feel better knowing that it was all really just an accident rather than something that had a complicated story or that would complicate the idea. I do wonder why they (the witches) all died after messing with Kelnacca.

Plus, the whole vergence subject being placed into the mix makes everything more plausible as to why all this went down how it did.

Torbin really fukked up though, he should drink the poison twice, imho.

:pachaha:

It’s good to know what really went down now and makes everything clear. Still not sold on the order and presentation of the story but it makes sense for a tv series why it’s constructed the way it is.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
The Jedi came off better and worse than I expected.

Definitely see how from a certain perspective it would look like the witches were doing something nefarious. But even the Jedi council told them to let it go.

So Sol and Qmir’s desire for an acolyte used these girls.

it did look like the mother was about to absorb Mae so I understand why Sol stopped her, even though he thought it was Osha.

I do wonder what happened to the other mother when Indara helped Kelnacca.
I think that’s the whole thing; he thought it was Osha and him and Indara had already been talking about the marking and the ceremony and Sol was afraid, he let his fear guide him.

Then he let Mae fall.

:mjlol:

He felt like they’d lose their opportunity probably if she went thru with the ceremony and was marked, and probably thought that whole thing the mother was about to do was gonna finish the job. But it was fear. Really all of them were scary AF.

Torbin wanted to go home and that really fukked with his head to the point that when someone actually fukked with his head, he really wanted to go home subconsciously.

Other witch didn’t want her children taken, none of them.

Only person that was actually levelheaded was Indara.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
This dude Sol eager to get a pupil and jumping to conclusions, when he isn't busting his lightsaber too quick :francis:

Torbin tired of doing field work and just wants to go home, even if he has to kidnap kids to do it :what:

Wish they had used Jodi Turner Smith more as she was one of the better actors and brought some life to her scenes.

Not sure what type of resolution the season will end on, with 1 episode left and what I assume will be another short run time.