‘The Acolyte' | Star Wars Disney+ series about the rise of the Sith

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
The entire writer’s room for Lucasfilm’s upcoming High Republic-era series, The Acolyte will feature showrunner Leslye Headland (Russian Doll), Jason Micallef (Heathers), Charmaine DeGrate (House of the Dragon), Jasmyne Flournoy (Welcome to Derry), Eileen Shim (House of the Dragon), Claire Kiechel (HBO’s Watchmen), Kor Adana (Mr. Robot), Cameron Squires (WandaVision), Jocelyn A Bioh (Russian Doll), and Jen Richards.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
The only thing correct is the show runner is a lesbian and also writes/directs at least an episode
Exactly what a show about the Sith needs, the dark gritty writing and vision of a lesbian who probably never watched Star Wars before getting the gig

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I figured Obi-Wan and Boba would be more fertile ground for storytelling over the random Andor character from Rogue One and was way wrong. I’ll give this a shot on its own merit.
Hope it gets a decent amount of episodes like Andor, and I'm glad it's taking place in a different Era of Star Wars this time.

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
If anyone wants a good read/intro into the EU I recommend the Darth Plagueis novel. Its the original prequel to the Phantom Menace before Disney erased it from the canon.

Edit: separate post

Last edited: