Ruin your billion dollar franchise for hyper feminism, brehs

They don't know WHAT to do and it shows

Keep these people as far from Marvel as possible :camby:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
You can tell Kennedy doesn't know how. Filoni needs to replace her already :camby:
Everybody knows it but if they do it they are trying to do it without admitting they fukked up the cash cow.

They killed Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, and Princess Leia without a damn plan.
:snoop:
Not a single character from the new movies could carry one of these new TV shows and they know it. Had to go and mine the Cartoons for material.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
They know nothing about the establisbed lore.

Bet you money they make no diatinction between the dark jedi that existed before and the sith that was a part of the dark jedi and broke off on their own. Amh
fukk disney this is why i cancelled.

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
So apparently the trailer leaked to this. Ive been searching around for it but didnt find it. But have come across a rumor of the plot.

Apparently there are several Alcoyltes vying for the spot of Sith apprentice. They go on missions to prove their worth while also killing everyone else. Last on standing is the apprentice.

If true, i don't think we are getting Darth Plagueis in this. I think Darth Tenebrous, Plagueis’ master, will be retconned to someone else with Amandla Stenberg’s character being the Sith apprentice who will eventually train Plagueis. I can see some fans not being that happy.

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
Saw the trailer leak finally. It mostly just highlights the kungfu aspect of the fighting and is pretty vague with the plot. Interviews are also vague with actors focusing more on the diversity of the project and not talking about any lore of star wars (With some statements being eye-rolling of course).

I also read several rumors that converge on a common storyline, it seems to involve twin jedi separated after an attack on their village and being raise on different sides of the force. The dark side twin is tasked with killing a jedi master and I believe her master isnt a sith but a type of fallen jedi.

Given all this, I think the show will have about the same reception as Obi-Wan. Some high points and low points but not 100% a homerun. I think the biggest issue will be the handling of lore within the universe. The plot already has some problems with it and linking it to the Phantom Menace will put it under more scrutiny.