watch tv
go to bed at 12

REPEAT

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
better than going in at 6 pm,getting texts from girls telling you they're "lonely and bored right now" ,your homeboys hitting you up to go to the bar or pop bottles,or some huge primetime sports match up is about to go down.

And everyday a little piece of you dies as you eat "dinner" at 1:30 in the morning while streaming highlights from the "game of the century" on your phone in between looking at your homeboys wild club night/after party pics on instagram and the twitter/facebook update of the chick who wanted you to beat being tagged(literally) with some other dude.

But its alright though, cause you get out of work just in time to do.....nothing.Absolutely nothing .Everythings closed and youre in the awkward time frame before anything is opened.So you go home and fall asleep to the reruns of a tv show from the 80's.

But hey, when you wake up though you can do.....nothing. Absolutely nothing. Its the middle of the fukking day. All your friends are at their 9-5:troll: So you watch talk shows and run errands until 5:30 when your friend leaves work and is stuck in traffic so he calls you to tell you about the freak chicks they pulled and fukked last night after they popped them bottles. He would tell you more but traffic is letting up and hes going home to take a nap before they go to the bar to watch the game later.....He invites you but youre on your way to work so.....yeah,but before you two hang up he remembers seeing the chick who texted you she was lonely in the club last night hugged up on some skinny big head nikka that he know ain't down with the team and you die a little bit more inside as you walk into work......

9-5 unappreciation? Hmmm. You don't say? I've missed monday night football for 5 seasons b.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Do you want to do and it wont feel like work. And im not trying to say be an artist or be a rapper but if you're going to devote the best years of your life to something then it should be worth it.

Dark Knyght

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
better than going in at 6 pm,getting texts from girls telling you they're "lonely and bored right now" ,your homeboys hitting you up to go to the bar or pop bottles,or some huge primetime sports match up is about to go down.

And everyday a little piece of you dies as you eat "dinner" at 1:30 in the morning while streaming highlights from the "game of the century" on your phone in between looking at your homeboys wild club night/after party pics on instagram and the twitter/facebook update of the chick who wanted you to beat being tagged(literally) with some other dude.

But its alright though, cause you get out of work just in time to do.....nothing.Absolutely nothing .Everythings closed and youre in the awkward time frame before anything is opened.So you go home and fall asleep to the reruns of a tv show from the 80's.

But hey, when you wake up though you can do.....nothing. Absolutely nothing. Its the middle of the fukking day. All your friends are at their 9-5:troll: So you watch talk shows and run errands until 5:30 when your friend leaves work and is stuck in traffic so he calls you to tell you about the freak chicks they pulled and fukked last night after they popped them bottles. He would tell you more but traffic is letting up and hes going home to take a nap before they go to the bar to watch the game later.....He invites you but youre on your way to work so.....yeah,but before you two hang up he remembers seeing the chick who texted you she was lonely in the club last night hugged up on some skinny big head nikka that he know ain't down with the team and you die a little bit more inside as you walk into work......

9-5 unappreciation? Hmmm. You don't say? I've missed monday night football for 5 seasons b.

I-know-that-feel-bro.jpg

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
4 days 11-10. I dig it tho, bout to switch to 8-7

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

This is so true....and I have to work Saturday nights as well:to:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
that sucks but atleast your not on the nightshift like me

Night shift is great depending on the job. My shyt is cake. I get home around 5 wake up at 2pm and can do whatever i want while everyone is at work. When i work out all the equipment is free, the grocery store registers are clear, hit that matinee movie up while the ignorance is at school, my barber is always free, etc...

The worst shift is that one that isnt a true day or night shift like a 5pm till 1am. You cant do shyt with that.

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

5 years on that depressing shyt? hope you been planning that next move..

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wakes up 4.30am. works 4.30-8.30 from home
walks to work 8.45-9am
works 9-5 pm
goes to gym 5.30-7pm
walks home 7-15
works 7.30 - 12.30 pm from home
pay day 10th, 14th, 31st(2 jobs)
Paycheck $11k monthly.. fukk not doing 9-5.. 4.30-12.30 is the shyt..