The 7 Day Theory is an immortal album

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
I heard the best summary of pac during this Makaveli era by smooth B

“makaveli album was to 2pac like enter the dragon was to Bruce lee If you take 2pacs me against the world album and all eyes on me there’s a evolution happening same with Bruce’s fist of fury and Chinese connection but when it got to enter the dragon he was on some other extraterrestrial shyt same with pac straight unfukkwithable” :wow:
''He's rapping about being a GUN!!!'' :wow:

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
I just told a nikka yesterday that there are a few real classic album in hip hop, but this right here, this is a classic of all classica. You are right OP, this album is Immortal. IMO, not humbly either, thus is the best rap/hip hop album ever recorded.
salute breh, it is really is the best hip-hop album of all time

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
Pac’s best album and that’s saying a lot. Jay was low key sharking his entire mood with Blueprint but because it’s east coast he’s credited with starting something

It’s amazing that people want to come for him lyrically but ignore that NO solo artist had a run like his. The man made 3 classic albums back to back and none of them sound alike
Not just that breh, but any of those 3 albums can be considered the best album hes done. I’ve seen numerous people MATW as his magnum opus, then others say its AEOM then its T7DT :salute:

Last edited:

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
He made that album in like a week. That shyt is incredible. Such an amazing body of work that has stood the test of time. Unbelievable that he died before it even released. Damn shame :to:

Also, crazy to think that when it released there was such amazing Hip-Hop releasing so often that it was harder to even appreciate during that time it released.

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
The highest profile producer he had on that album was QDIII. Nothing against the producers on there cause their work complimented Pac and his creative vision very well, but it's more proof that Pac was able to carry an album without the need for popular high-profile producers (like he had on AEOM).

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
The highest profile producer he had on that album was QDIII. Nothing against the producers on there cause their work complimented Pac and his creative vision very well, but it's more proof that Pac was able to carry an album without the need for popular high-profile producers (like he had on AEOM).
Never seen someone saying that Pac needed any help on tracks or albums. Not even his greatest haters. They usually go from other angles

His energy and emotions are what made tracks and albuma, everything else is just added bonus.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
top 10 album all-time.

pac's best album by far.

been saying it for YEARS. give me my roses too.

just because they werent big-named producers, it doesnt mean that the beats werent official.

alot of times, the small names have better beats than the bigger names, if we're keeping it a bean.

Pac’s best album and that’s saying a lot. Jay was low key sharking his entire mood with Blueprint but because it’s east coast he’s credited with starting something

you lost me there.

you gotta explain that one.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
^^^ yeah I think the point dude was trying to make was that no matter what pac was gonna deliver some heat

meanwhile with other artists you are like "They need to work with ..... to sound good, please work with ....."

Pac like a few other artists have beats that sound like only they could rock them the way they did. Alot of 2pac's hard shyt wouldnt sound right on someone else's shyt. Alot of people back then had signature vibes and soundscapes.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
His best album

Only significant knock is the production isn't as amazing as MATW or AEOM but its still good

And it speaks to how good Pac was as he was working with the basement team on this album and made it work

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any explanation/discussion for why the mixing/mastering is so bad on multiple tracks on the album? Real good album but man there are a couple tracks like Blasphemy that just sound so off due to that.
I love blasphemy, it does sound different

the story is, there was a group of garbage producers at death row, he gave them a chance and came up with this