The '24 NY Mets. You're on the clock Cohen.

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
49-45 now matching our high water mark on the season. We haven’t been 4 games over since April, at 12-8.

Hit what I thought was rock bottom when we got embarrassed by the Dodgers at Citi and fell to 22-33.

27-12 since
Offense been on fire we are now 4th in runs scored in the NL

They’ve successfully pulled me back in again LFGM
:blessed:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was looking at the statcast data and there's a decent chance the Mets could contend for the NL Wild Card.

Even JD Martinez with his age and long swing project fairly well the rest of the way.
I do think Jeff McNeil is a concern and they probably have to find his replacement. Shockingly even Starling Marte projects as a passable starter.

If Senga can return and stay healthy, they've got a decent 1-2 with Manaea. They're just gonna need bullpen help because you can't trust Severino or Quintana to go much more than 5 innings.

There's a big gap between this roster and the Phillies or Dodgers, but I suppose you just hope to stay in the hunt and catch lightning in a bottle.

The big hope if you're a Mets fan (or the big fear if you're a Yankees fan) is that the Mets get hot and suddenly become a viable destination for Juan Soto this winter.

Daps
Reppin
NYC

Oh mai gah!
293-d4441ec95430.png

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
That homerun derby performance by Pete just made him look washed and almost makes me resign myself to the possibility of him not being on the Mets especially after this first half.

He lowkey should've declined the invitation.
I've already accepted the fact that we're gonna move Vientos to 1st next year (maybe even this year if we find a taker for Pete)and have Baty and Mauricio battle it out for 3rd. Might even move one of them to 2nd to get them all on the field.