The '24 NY Mets. You're on the clock Cohen.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
This Darryl number retirement ceremony got me all :mjcry:

Because..

A) Him and Doc were my guys growing up as a little boy..

and

B) It's makin me realize how :old: I really am.

fukk.

LOL I was wondering if I was the only one. I was sitting there watching with a smile but also legit tearing up, especially when I saw him embrace his wife, knowing what they had been through recently. I was thinking I was probably still emotional from losing my Mom over three weeks ago, but still felt good to see the love from the crowd. Especially as he made his way to Doc, Mookie, Keith and Ronnie.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Iglesias is about to have Acuña breathing down his neck. I'm glad to see the competition.

McNeil is a former batting champ and relatively cheap who can play multiple positions. I wonder what we can get back for the farm if Stearns eats that contract?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Iglesias is about to have Acuña breathing down his neck. I'm glad to see the competition.

McNeil is a former batting champ and relatively cheap who can play multiple positions. I wonder what we can get back for the farm if Stearns eats that contract?
I think right now he doesn't have value. If he turns it around then they will trade him. lol

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Warm weather Lindor back

That's not how you increase your trade value Peter. We can always sign you in the off-season. Cohen could work out a package deal with board for Pete and Soto

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Warm weather Lindor back

That's not how you increase your trade value Peter. We can always sign you in the off-season. Cohen could work out a package deal with board for Pete and Soto
What did he do to increase his trade value?
I doubt we sign either one to be honest.