The '24 NY Mets. You're on the clock Cohen.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I'm ready to dump McNeil and call Acuña up.
What do you mean by 'dump'? bench him?
Roster wise it's not really feasible and he has no trade value right now.
I'm down on the core. They are the main ones letting us down right now. Atlanta and San Diego broke them or something or that season was a fluke. Trade McNeil, Diaz and Alonso at the deadline. I would say get rid of Lindor and Nimmo to buy their contacts are impossible to move. I now am sick of all of them, all talk no action muthafukkaz. Get the fukk outta here you are out of chances.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
:unimpressed: I dont even have the energy to be upset. Thankfully the Knicks had a decent run so I never was really engaged from the start of the season.

Don't really care who stays except Alvarez. I still would like Pete to be a lifer but if he's still looking for 1B top dollar bread then..............

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do you mean by 'dump'? bench him?
Roster wise it's not really feasible and he has no trade value right now.
I'm down on the core. They are the main ones letting us down right now. Atlanta and San Diego broke them or something or that season was a fluke. Trade McNeil, Diaz and Alonso at the deadline. I would say get rid of Lindor and Nimmo to buy their contacts are impossible to move. I now am sick of all of them, all talk no action muthafukkaz. Get the fukk outta here you are out of chances.

I'm ready to shoot him into the sun, but I'll settle for riding the bench. He can give guys days off. Acuña has been heating up lately, and might be ready for the next step. I'll take his growing pains over the weak McNeil pop-up, and throwing his helmet to the ground.

I'm still unsure on Pete. I would like him to finish his career as a Met and rewrite the record books, but it needs to be at the right price.

Edit: last 5 games for Acuña 391 / .462 /.609 /1.070 OPS his last 5 games (26 PA) and since 5/8 .329 /.372 /.443 /.815 OPS.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I'm ready to shoot him into the sun, but I'll settle for riding the bench. He can give guys days off. Acuña has been heating up lately, and might be ready for the next step. I'll take his growing pains over the weak McNeil pop-up, and throwing his helmet to the ground.

I'm still unsure on Pete. I would like him to finish his career as a Met and rewrite the record books, but it needs to be at the right price.

Edit: last 5 games for Acuña 391 / .462 /.609 /1.070 OPS his last 5 games (26 PA) and since 5/8 .329 /.372 /.443 /.815 OPS.
Pete seems like a nice guy and he hits a lot of HRs but he been here for like half a decade and we went to the playoffs once. We can be losers without paying him. Him being a lifelong Met no longer interests me. We need to win.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
the core sucks and you don't have those young guys to distract you like Mauricio and Alvarez (Baty sucks and y'all are doing everything to turn Vientos into a political prisoner)

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I find it a little crazy how people are acting like the Mets were wrong for DFAing him. It would've been embarrassing to still have him in that clubhouse. You can give him the benefit of the doubt on the worst teammate/team thing but his behavior on the field and in the post-game showed lack of respect for the team and his manager.