The '24 NY Mets. You're on the clock Cohen.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Tell us about your experience afterward. Food offerings especially.

Was a good time... just enough US fans in the crowd to explain WTF was going on to us confused Brits helped :russ: That 6 run innings from the Phillies :whew:

Food was a weird mix - had a Cheesesteak when I got in which was probably the worst Cheesesteak I've ever had... to the point where I went up and asked if they gave me the wrong filling (they didn't) - it was pulled beef in a BBQ sauce and the girl serving spread the wiz on like mayo before the filling?! It was PROPERLY weird.

Got chicken and waffles later on which was FIRE though and my girl found some loaded waffle fries which were pretty decent. Hotdogs looked edible which she said meant they weren't authentic enough :lolbron:

LOT of money being made. Everyone had merch/gear on of some type by the end. Every stall had a big line all game. Pretty funny watching people drop £30 on baseball bat beer mugs only to find out they're really difficult to drink out of :mjlol:

I'd go again definitely. Great day out!

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Saw on Twitter today was the biggest crowd the Mets played in front of since the 2015 NLDS game 5 vs the Dodgers :wtf:

What's the max capacity of Citi Field?

Last edited:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Saw on Twitter today was the biggest crowd the Mets played in front of since the 2015 NLDS game 5 vs the Dodgers :wtf:

What's the max capacity of Citi Field?

41k apparently, similar to Citizens Bank - hopefully works out as a decent payday for the teams that come over.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL