The '24 NY Mets. You're on the clock Cohen.

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Reed Garrett really might hold us down while Edwin figures shyt out.

If Blade continues to perform in AAA, Stearns will definitely be prepared to move some pitchers.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
On Twitter over the past couple of days I'm noticing some fans are starting to turn on Cohen :snoop:

Someone said the Wipons Mets were more competitive :snoop:

Like how is the Mets woes the current owner's fault? :heh: What could Cohen possibly do differently to make these nikkas win? :mjlol:

At this point I'm pro "blow it up" and trade the notable players and hope the GM can build a winning squad though the farm like the mid 2010s Royals did and Rays and Orioles do.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
On Twitter over the past couple of days I'm noticing some fans are starting to turn on Cohen :snoop:

Like how is the Mets woes the current owner's fault? :heh: What could Cohen possibly do differently to make these nikkas win? :mjlol:

At this point I'm pro "blow it up" and trade the notable players and hope the GM can build a winning squad though the farm like the mid 2010s Royals did and Rays and Orioles do.
The media and some Mets fans are the teams worst enemies. Niqqaz can't wait to say the shy is falling. Slave to the moment. Everyone knows this is a transitional year. Lower your expectations.

Daps
Reppin
NYC

It's not the owners fault, in fact he's tried to be competitive in the FA market and build a team to compete.

The problem is...the players simply have not performed, period.

You look at some of the players that were signed or given extensions, guys like Scherzer, Nimmo, McNeil, Verlander...all these dudes f*cking flopped big time. All asked for big time money, and all of them weren't worth a piece of gum at the bottom of your shoe.

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Nimmo hasn't flopped. McNeil has underperformed but its not unsurprising. If Marte stays hot and McNeil picks it up, they need to think about flipping them for something along with Severino, Quintana, Martinez. They might need to trade a prospect or two to improve elsewhere as well. Without Alvarez and Mauricio, they lack so much energy. The next month or two will be crucial for both the major league club and a lot of dudes in the minors particularly the position players. The bats gotta get going.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
It's not the owners fault, in fact he's tried to be competitive in the FA market and build a team to compete.

The problem is...the players simply have not performed, period.

You look at some of the players that were signed or given extensions, guys like Scherzer, Nimmo, McNeil, Verlander...all these dudes f*cking flopped big time. All asked for big time money, and all of them weren't worth a piece of gum at the bottom of your shoe.

Nimmo hasn't flopped. McNeil has underperformed but its not unsurprising. If Marte stays hot and McNeil picks it up, they need to think about flipping them for something along with Severino, Quintana, Martinez. They might need to trade a prospect or two to improve elsewhere as well. Without Alvarez and Mauricio, they lack so much energy. The next month or two will be crucial for both the major league club and a lot of dudes in the minors particularly the position players. The bats gotta get going.
And this is why I'm all for moving certain guys. That clubhouse gotta seem like a funeral viewing. Some of these dudes are legit going through the motions and they don't even try to hide it. They need a change of scenery and so does the organization.