The '24 NY Mets. You're on the clock Cohen.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was at the Mets game yesterday.
I thought Christian Scott looked really good. Struck out Acuna like twice, I think.

It just sucked because Max Fried was unhittable.

I haven't been to a baseball game since last year at Yankee Stadium. And maybe I just don't remember...but I don't recall stadiums constantly playing music during games.

Sure, every now and then you'll get a "charge" chant going or whatever. But the Mets stadium was playing music all game. Even aside from plate intros.

It reminded me of that Bill Burr "make some noise" rant about the NBA. I thought it was a bit much.

First time at Citi Field in several years. It's a great ballpark. Slow service at the concessions stands tho.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I was at the Mets game yesterday.
I thought Christian Scott looked really good. Struck out Acuna like twice, I think.

It just sucked because Max Fried was unhittable.

I haven't been to a baseball game since last year at Yankee Stadium. And maybe I just don't remember...but I don't recall stadiums constantly playing music during games.

Sure, every now and then you'll get a "charge" chant going or whatever. But the Mets stadium was playing music all game. Even aside from plate intros.

It reminded me of that Bill Burr "make some noise" rant about the NBA. I thought it was a bit much.

First time at Citi Field in several years. It's a great ballpark. Slow service at the concessions stands tho.
You been living under a rock for the last 20 years that's why.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Brandon Nimmo interview and his mom pitching him the "wind up Wilma" as a kid from the Flintstones :heh:

Braves fans hating the interview on Twitter but that Flintstones reference made it worth it :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
It's a big fukkin rock then.
This shyt cannot be that common at baseball games.

I know Yankee stadium is way more selective about this stuff.
I went to Marlins park when it first opened and it was a night club.
Great American Ballpark same sh*t.

Go crawl back under your rock :umad:

WRQiZ1rkueNh0Dw1mQ.webp