The '24 NY Mets. From 0-5 to OMG

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MLB fukked this up bigly. They should have made them play Monday on the off day. It's not like it's a surprise weather event.

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Quick question.. how many times have we seen Pete fukk up a simple throw to 2nd? :jbhmm:

Whether it’s to start a double play, or when we catch somebody stealing on a pick off?

Why can’t this dude throw the ball 90 fukking feet?

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Quick question.. how many times have we seen Pete fukk up a simple throw to 2nd? :jbhmm:

Whether it’s to start a double play, or when we catch somebody stealing on a pick off?

Why can’t this dude throw the ball 90 fukking feet?
The moment is too big for Pete, he's DH status on an AL team like the Texas Rangers or Orioles.

(I'm aware the DH exists in the NL)

As Pete gets into his 30s no team will let him play first.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Mendoza went ham and got tossed
a0MC2Ei.png

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like the Mets end of year collapse is in full swing.

:russell:

Took longer than normal this time. I guess that's progress. If this team is for real and want it, they'll show up for the rest of the weekend.

Monday is either going to be one of the best days in Mets history, or something we can cry about over drinks

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Took longer than normal this time. I guess that's progress. If this team is for real and want it, they'll show up for the rest of the weekend.

Monday is either going to be one of the best days in Mets history, or something we can cry about over drinks
I've seen this so many times with the Mets that I'm numb to it :mjlol:

My confidence in this team went from 100 to 0 in a matter of hours:mjlol:

I fully expect them to lose a bunch of 4-2 ball games the rest of the way where they give up enough to lose, and do enough not to win :mjlol:

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
I've seen this so many times with the Mets that I'm numb to it :mjlol:

My confidence in this team went from 100 to 0 in a matter of hours:mjlol:

I fully expect them to lose a bunch of 4-2 ball games the rest of the way where they give up enough to lose, and do enough not to win :mjlol:

Basically this.

The Met experience over the last couple decades has trained me to expect disappointment, and that light at the end of the tunnel is just an oncoming train about crush any hopes and dreams.

I stopped getting angry after 07 and 08. Now im just :unimpressed:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Basically this.

The Met experience over the last couple decades has trained me to expect disappointment, and that light at the end of the tunnel is just an oncoming train about crush any hopes and dreams.

I stopped getting angry after 07 and 08. Now im just :unimpressed:
I'm old enough to have lived through the late 90's collapses, every year I'm sick to my stomach when I open up the schedule and see us play the Braves in September, how do you think I feel? :mjlol:

Fulton County Stadium = house of horrors
Turner Field = house of horrors
Truist Park - house of horrors

We single-handedly gave Chipper Jones the MVP in 1999 :mjlol: