The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Hypothetically. If Jason Garrett's wife didn't tell him she wouldn't feel safe in Bmore if he took the HC job. How many Superbowls do those teams win if Garrett is the coach instead of Harbaugh?

I'm thinking they win atleast 2-3 more. The reason I say that is because Garrett actually had an offense, would've helped Flacco develop more and he contributed to the offense on GameDay with his play calling. Not saying he wouldn't have made bad decisions and cost them games, but I think the team is different because he doesn't seem like the ego maniac control freak Harbaugh is. I think Garrett would've been headed toward a Hall of Fame career as a coach for the Ravens if his wife wasn't such a p*ssy.

Last edited:

its2late2hate

Rookie
Daps
Hypothetically. If Jason Garrett's wife didn't tell him she wouldn't feel safe in Bmore if he took the HC job. How many Superbowls do those teams win if Garrett is the coach instead of Harbaugh?

I'm thinking they win atleast 2-3 more. The reason I say that is because Garrett actually had an offense, would've helped Flacco develop more and he contributed to the offense on GameDay with his play calling. Not saying he wouldn't have made bad decisions and cost them games, but I think the team is different because he doesn't seem like the ego maniac control freak Harbaugh is. I think Garrett would've been headed toward a Hall of Fame career as a coach for the Ravens if his wife wasn't such a p*ssy.
ok, you have officially jumped the shark. Garrett sucks at game management even more than Harbaugh. his offense is trash. he had a top 5 Oline, and top 3 RB with prime Dez and still never made a NFC title game. 🤣🤣 i know blaming everything on Harbs is the cool thing to do but it’s a reason why Garrett was fired as a coach then immediately fired as an OC in NY. he sucks at everything which is why he stuck on NBC

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
ok, you have officially jumped the shark. Garrett sucks at game management even more than Harbaugh. his offense is trash. he had a top 5 Oline, and top 3 RB with prime Dez and still never made a NFC title game. 🤣🤣 i know blaming everything on Harbs is the cool thing to do but it’s a reason why Garrett was fired as a coach then immediately fired as an OC in NY. he sucks at everything which is why he stuck on NBC
Yeah I don't know what breh was thinking. Garrett was trash. We definitely wouldn't be doing anything with him.

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md

shyt I agree as we lived through it only a fukk could have mess up the ravens teams from 09-11

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202

Dang, I legit forgot about this. :russ:

Evans is a go tonight, no surprise. Secondary's gonna have to be that much more on point. Hopefully guys up front do their job and force Baker into a mistake or two.