The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bucs game will be a Lamar game. I expect a shootout. Their pass defense is basura and they gave up 2 rushing TDs and 88 rush yards to Jayden Daniels earlier this year

Evans and Godwin will be annoying to contain.

I expect the point total to be O60

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
Bucs game will be a Lamar game. I expect a shootout. Their pass defense is basura and they gave up 2 rushing TDs and 88 rush yards to Jayden Daniels earlier this year

Evans and Godwin will be annoying to contain.

I expect the point total to be O60
They have a rushing tandem as well.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
2 things worry me about this team.
1. The HC/OC - they shouldve been KC last year, but they couldnt get their heads outta their ass and wanted to go pass happy in the afc game for some reason. The fact that they just now realizing how to utlize henry now is troublin, but least they doing it. Hopefully they stick to it.

2. The defense. Obvious that Mcdonald is missed. but with them embracing the run heavy shyt on offense, this should help the defense out a lot.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
1. The HC/OC - they shouldve been KC last year, but they couldnt get their heads outta their ass and wanted to go pass happy in the afc game for some reason. The fact that they just now realizing how to utlize henry now is troublin, but least they doing it. Hopefully they stick to it.

2. The defense. Obvious that Mcdonald is missed. but with them embracing the run heavy shyt on offense, this should help the defense out a lot.
It is wild.

Basically last year should have been the 2015 Warriors. This year should have been 2017 Warriors. But Harbaugh panics vs KC. Don't get me wrong Lamar tries to do too much against them as well, but leaning on the run helps. A Super Bowl HC in Harbaugh should get him over the hump in games like last year, but he wasn't great either.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child

They had a bunch of defensive assistants from last year leave too. I think that plays a part. But they have faced some real good QBs so far this year

Looking back at the first two games I think people are over looking the special teams. Some missed FGs and especially the shanked punt against the Raiders hurt. Also some miscues by the punt returner.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps

They are in danger of becoming predictable when it comes to Henry. When they line up in the I formation, it's always a toss to the left. They have to get some bootlegs and playaction going out of that formation too. Defenses will stack up on the strong side and that run will be done. Hopefully Monken has some other plays for Henry and the offense out of that formation.

Loved seeing Bateman get more involved in the offense. It's gonna be guys like him that have to step up when Flowers, Likely and Andrews get taken away against good teams. If Bateman plays like be did yesterday, they will beat KC in the playoffs.