The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Throwback to the defense carrying the team and just hoping Boller doesn't screw it up.

The Last season Boller was Game 1 starter for Ravens. Boller was either throwing INTs, fumbling, inaccurate, tripping over himself or getting hurt with few exceptions....This game being the exception. 2005 MNF blowout:

Last edited:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Surtain would be a great addition and he should develop nicely with the Ravens, but I think someone would give up a lot more than the Ravens are willing to offer for him. He's also going into his final season of his rookie deal. I've been seeing a minimum of a second round pick for him. I think DeCosta looks for teams that under value talent and he offers up something slight for a deal. Roquan and Peters were worth way more than what the Ravens gave up. Seems like the Broncos know what he's worth.

Didn't Surtain get his option picked up? How is it his final season? :dwillhuh:

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Didn't Surtain get his option picked up? How is it his final season? :dwillhuh:
I didn't say he's in his final season. I said he's going into his final season (2024). From what I've seen, the Broncos can pick up his 5th year option if he's still with the team come May 2024. If they trade him before that, he's not eligible for the 5th year option with the new team.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I didn't say he's in his final season. I said he's going into his final season (2024). From what I've seen, the Broncos can pick up his 5th year option if he's still with the team come May 2024. If they trade him before that, he's not eligible for the 5th year option with the new team.

Gotcha, the decision won't come until this upcoming May.