All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
I almost didn’t go to the game today but glad that I did

These are the games that make the other games so frustrating to watch

team should be 7-0 right now

Gotta give credit to the oline,they completely dominated the Lions front

Facts this is the most complete game we seen from the ravens in years, and the entire coaching staff looked competent, it just we don’t know wtf we are getting from this team on a week to week basis

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
We have a ton of FAs at the end of the season but Brandon Stephens and Geno Stone need to be extended for sure
I'll add Madubuike and potentially Queen to that.

I think realistically, Stephens might be the only one back unless the other guys really just want to be Ravens and don't care about the money. Stephens is having a good year, but not as good as the other guys. I think he'd be a depth piece elsewhere, not a starter outside of Baltimore.

Stone could make more money elsewhere if he continues on this trajectory. He's on pace to have over 10 ints.

Madubuike is averaging a sack a game the past 2-3 games. On pace to have double digit sacks. He can make really good money elsewhere, but the Ravens might actually do the right thing and retain a spiking dlineman. Havent had an interior pass rush since Ngata. You need that dynamic interior pass rush to generate consistent pressure on these quarterbacks.

Queen is all over the field and has done a complete 180 since Roquan has joined the Ravens. Ravens most likely will let him go OR, which I'm not sure if it's allowed, reconsider the decision to not pick up his 5th year option and actually pick it up. I just dont see the logic to invest in 2 ILB positions in today's NFL. Plus, Roquan makes everyone better around him, so he can groom Simpson to fill the void of Queen and it'll be substantially cheaper.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I'll add Madubuike and potentially Queen to that.

I think realistically, Stephens might be the only one back unless the other guys really just want to be Ravens and don't care about the money. Stephens is having a good year, but not as good as the other guys. I think he'd be a depth piece elsewhere, not a starter outside of Baltimore.

Stone could make more money elsewhere if he continues on this trajectory. He's on pace to have over 10 ints.

Madubuike is averaging a sack a game the past 2-3 games. On pace to have double digit sacks. He can make really good money elsewhere, but the Ravens might actually do the right thing and retain a spiking dlineman. Havent had an interior pass rush since Ngata. You need that dynamic interior pass rush to generate consistent pressure on these quarterbacks.

Queen is all over the field and has done a complete 180 since Roquan has joined the Ravens. Ravens most likely will let him go OR, which I'm not sure if it's allowed, reconsider the decision to not pick up his 5th year option and actually pick it up. I just dont see the logic to invest in 2 ILB positions in today's NFL. Plus, Roquan makes everyone better around him, so he can groom Simpson to fill the void of Queen and it'll be substantially cheaper.

That's not how it works. :mjlol:

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
That's not how it works. :mjlol:
How does it work? They said they were declining his 5th year option, which means he won't be paid the fully guaranteed 12.72m and he'll basically be a free agent. What ability will they have to retain him unless they pay him a substantial amount of money? I don't think they will do that because they already paid Roquan.

Son Goku

Daps
How does it work? They said they were declining his 5th year option, which means he won't be paid the fully guaranteed 12.72m and he'll basically be a free agent. What ability will they have to retain him unless they pay him a substantial amount of money? I don't think they will do that because they already paid Roquan.

You can’t decline a 5th YO and then “reconsider“ it once a player starts balling. He gets extended, tagged (if contract allows), or walks. :stopitslime:

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps

How yall feel about Suh coming to the Ravens?

I'd love it. Him and Madubuike on obvious passing downs will be scary as hell for most teams.

Son Goku

Daps

How yall feel about Suh coming to the Ravens?

I'd love it. Him and Madubuike on obvious passing downs will be scary as hell for most teams.

Only if he cheap asl. :unimpressed: