Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
No way in hell Titians
do this

A Lamar and Henry in the
same back field :leon:

That would be scary and make the Ravens everyone's favorite to win the AFC maybe the Superbowl.

But, I'd rather they get Brian Burns from the Panthers. I'd hate for the blitz scheme to get figured out late in the season or during the playoffs and then we gotta sit back and watch them get picked apart by Mahomes or another qb. Be another let down season with a strong team.

Burns can win one on one's and double teams consistently, so he'll be productive despite the scheme being figured out.

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
Raven homies. How y’all feeling? LJ my favorite QB , I love seeing him ball. Did they cover him doing good on news outlets or were they quiet ?

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
Man they are saying Chase Young and Montez Sweat may be available for 5th rounders. I k ow we need help in other areas, but would it be worth it?

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Man they are saying Chase Young and Montez Sweat may be available for 5th rounders. I k ow we need help in other areas, but would it be worth it?

Chase Young just wants to be close to PG and DC....he'd be cool long-term and could just get a small spot in the HoCo in-season and just backroad it Ridge Rd/Old Court Rd into the County and cut over to Owings Mills.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps

At the rate them guys be on the shelf?

Excited So GIF - Excited So Im GIFs

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I've been seeing Brian Banks, Jaylon Johnson, and Pat Surtain may ne available too. What I've been reading is Steelers making a push for Surtain. I hope they don't get him.

Maybe instead of trading away picks for re-treads the BRavens need to focus on scouting so they don't end up with arguable busts like Hump in Rd 1? :ld:

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I've been seeing Brian Banks, Jaylon Johnson, and Pat Surtain may ne available too. What I've been reading is Steelers making a push for Surtain. I hope they don't get him.
Brian Banks doesn't play in the NFL anymore. He played for the Falcons. If you're talking about Brian Burns, the OLB for the Panthers, they absolutely need to go after him. DeCosta needs to find a way to finesse them and not give them a 1st unless he can get their 2nd with Burns because it'll most likely be between 33-36 overall.

The Bears are working on a contract extension for Jaylon. I think he wants to get paid regardless of where he goes. I don't think the Ravens are going to pay him what he thinks he is worth.

Surtain would be a great addition and he should develop nicely with the Ravens, but I think someone would give up a lot more than the Ravens are willing to offer for him. He's also going into his final season of his rookie deal. I've been seeing a minimum of a second round pick for him. I think DeCosta looks for teams that under value talent and he offers up something slight for a deal. Roquan and Peters were worth way more than what the Ravens gave up. Seems like the Broncos know what he's worth.

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
Brian Banks doesn't play in the NFL anymore. He played for the Falcons. If you're talking about Brian Burns, the OLB for the Panthers, they absolutely need to go after him. DeCosta needs to find a way to finesse them and not give them a 1st unless he can get their 2nd with Burns because it'll most likely be between 33-36 overall.

The Bears are working on a contract extension for Jaylon. I think he wants to get paid regardless of where he goes. I don't think the Ravens are going to pay him what he thinks he is worth.

Surtain would be a great addition and he should develop nicely with the Ravens, but I think someone would give up a lot more than the Ravens are willing to offer for him. He's also going into his final season of his rookie deal. I've been seeing a minimum of a second round pick for him. I think DeCosta looks for teams that under value talent and he offers up something slight for a deal. Roquan and Peters were worth way more than what the Ravens gave up. Seems like the Broncos know what he's worth.
Yeah I agree with everything you said. That's exactly what I was thinking.