The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
I really feel sorry for Lamar. He’s literally playing with the worst receivers in the entire NFL fukking trash

so my question to y’all B-more Ravens fans would you be willing to give up a first round pick for Davante Adams if the Raiders start to give up on their season ?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I really feel sorry for Lamar. He’s literally playing with the worst receivers in the entire NFL fukking trash

so my question to y’all B-more Ravens fans would you be willing to give up a first round pick for Davante Adams if the Raiders start to give up on their season ?
You're going to have to give up a lot more than that to get him.

The unfortunate part about it is that people had been hyping up this WR core all off season long even with the signs being there that players like OBJ was washed.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

At this point I’d give up 2. This is like playing on all madden when the game just decides you’re losing the game no matter what.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I see the bullshyt coming please don’t tell me,the ravens are about this shyt the bed #BALvsPIT
We’ve seen this shyt play out before

This is why I said we can’t go into the 4th quarter with the game still close

Refs bout to do everything in their power to help the Steelers

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
We’ve seen this shyt play out before

This is why I said we can’t go into the 4th quarter with the game still close

Refs bout to do everything in their power to help the Steelers
Here comes the touchdown drive to put them up 12-10 which will be the final margin. Can’t wait to hear Harbaugh take no responsibility for not kicking the field goal right before the half.