The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
Harbaugh is so fukkin dumb. Why go for it on 4th down with 20 seconds left when you're still 20+ yards away from scoring a td and are likely gonna have to settle for a fg anyways. This game isn't even a shootout type of game where you need to make those types of gambles.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Harbaugh is so fukkin dumb. Why go for it on 4th down with 20 seconds left when you're still 20+ yards away from scoring a td and are likely gonna have to settle for a fg anyways. This game isn't even a shootout type of game where you need to make those types of gambles.
opposing team also only has 3... and your away on top of that.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
They really gotta get rid of Harbaugh

We’re not winning a superbowl with this fukking retard leading the team
He’s Dave Scatino levels of compulsive and reckless with his gambling. I’ve legit never seen a coach take so many high risk/low reward type chances and he never learns his lesson. If they lose by 1–3 points, it’s all but guaranteed he won’t think for a minute about going for it there.

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
They really gotta get rid of Harbaugh

We’re not winning a superbowl with this fukking retard leading the team

Trust the process bro he’s gone after this season it’s no way biscotti gives him a contract extension this summer fingers crossed

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Trust the process bro he’s gone after this season it’s no way biscotti gives him a contract extension this summer fingers crossed
How many time have we said that before

I have no faith in Biscotti firing Harbaugh

I think he’s content with us just being good every as long as fans keep showing up to the games

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
i was just wondering if they’d get the qb again. Not enough pressure.
How many time have we said that before

I have no faith in Biscotti firing Harbaugh

I think he’s content with us just being good every as long as fans keep showing up to the games
If 2013-17 didn’t get him fired with him blowing essentially every big game besides the 2014 wild card round game vs Pittsburgh while every week taking no accountability for his failures while constantly throwing his players under the bus didn’t do it, then I’m convinced nothing but a couple 3-5 win seasons in a row might.