The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

Red Money

All Star
Daps
thank goodness the stupid preseason streak is over

But not to the Redskins...that's a sports trivia question a fan base down the parkway will not let die.

Anyways, Lamar and starters should have played a half since it was second to last pre season game. I don't expect a strong start to the season without game type reps. Ravens could easily be 2-3 at this rate and playing catch-up during the season and pressing....

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I can't remember any other player who has screwed up more than Proche and still kept getting looks. This is probably the end though.
One more week and he’s gone

to be fair it was a terrible throw by Josh Johnson but even if Pro caught it he wouldn’t have gotten either one of his feet in bounds. He should’ve just broke the pass up

But yeah he doesn’t have a shot at making the team

looks like Tylan Wallace will get that last spot if we keep 6 WRs

its2late2hate

Rookie
Daps
i agree, Tylan has value as a specials teams player, which we all know Harbs values more than most coaches. Proche is outta there. I hope treadwell makes the team. I just dont see one of Bateman or OBJ making it 17 healthy games

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
But not to the Redskins...that's a sports trivia question a fan base down the parkway will not let die.

Anyways, Lamar and starters should have played a half since it was second to last pre season game. I don't expect a strong start to the season without game type reps. Ravens could easily be 2-3 at this rate and playing catch-up during the season and pressing....
If they boast about this, it really tells you all you need to know about how pathetic they are as a fan base. They will finish last in their division this season. This was their Superbowl.