The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You all expecting the starters to play at all this pre season?

I think we'll see JK the week of their last pre season game. I think he's playing it safe and doesn't want to risk being injured in a pointless game. He brings it up alot and I can tell it still irritates him.

I was actually rooting for the Eagles after the pick 6. I'm sick of the pre season wins and it annoys me it's a thing. It's makes Harbaugh and the Ravens look like a joke because no one else takes the pre season games seriously except bubble players and try hards.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Damnit. I hope he takes his time and returns when he's fully recovered. They will need him and everybody else fresh for a post season push.

These DB injuries could be a conditioning issue. Meaning the strength coach's program is making them more susceptible to certain types of injuries. I know they want another CB, but the guys they're bringing in are FAs for a reason. Might have to look at trading Queen for a decent CB.

And hopefully these damn injuries don't plague the season!

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Damnit. I hope he takes his time and returns when he's fully recovered. They will need him and everybody else fresh for a post season push.

These DB injuries could be a conditioning issue. Meaning the strength coach's program is making them more susceptible to certain types of injuries. I know they want another CB, but the guys they're bringing in are FAs for a reason. Might have to look at trading Queen for a decent CB.

And hopefully these damn injuries don't plague the season!
The ravens have the worst strength and conditioning rating of all 32 teams for a reason.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The ravens have the worst strength and conditioning rating of all 32 teams for a reason.
That ranking should go up after this season. The main reason they were ranked so poorly was Steve Saunders sorry ass and he's gone.