The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

its2late2hate

Rookie
Daps
OBJ is just using us as leverage to get more money from the Jets. once Rodgers trade is official, he will go there and we will sign Corey Joseph after Jets cut him. typical ravens move

krexzen

All Star
Daps
18 mill for Odell is crazy

We only have 6 mill in cap space so this probably means they’re gonna trade Lamar

Hopefully im wrong

So... Matt Ryan or Caron Wentz? I know that they will definitely draft a QB as well. Regardless, I have a bad feeling about this season.

Edit - I want to be clear, this is what I think the organization will do. I personally have no desire whatsoever to see any of these QBs in a Ravens jersey. I also omitted Flacco because he needs to retire.

Last edited:

Red Money

All Star
Daps
So... Matt Ryan or Caron Wentz? I know that they will definitely draft a QB as well. Regardless, I have a bad feeling about this season.

Wouldn't you just bring back Flacco if you take time to go after Ryan or Wentz? Lol. If the offensive line is top notch (no flaws as Flaccos pocket feet fell off for some reason...cause Brady 2021-22 had better pocket feet, lol) Flacco can thrive.... and is cool, calm & Collected in playoff situations.

Red Money

All Star
Daps

Lamar recruited OBJ? :ohhh:

That's the reports. Jackson must not realize 3 years 150 is probably the most he getting. Jackson is getting benefit of doubt but he still has to prove himself or he's out.

Hope Jackson is getting up 1000 passes on a Kobe Bryant workout anyday to get his down field and outside the numbers accuracy/ball placement on point.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Glad they got LJ a legit #1 receiver, who's already thrived in a Monken offense. Hoping this is a W for all parties. Odell revitalizes his career, Lamar silences his critics and people see what he was capable of as a passer with a competent passing game and Monken builds upon his offensive prowess.

I think this also absolutely means the Ravens are drafting a CB with the #22 pick...hopefully Joey Porter Jr.

The CBs have been a liability late in games the past couple seasons. They addressed the pass rush with Oweh and Ojabo. They're hoping those picks will pay off without investing another high draft pick. It only makes sense to go CB as no other position group is in more need of attention than the secondary. Plus, I think Marlon was the last CB they took in the 1st...gotta keep certain position groups young and fresh.