The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Take Flaccos dikk out your mouth for one second and read my other post and you’ll see I said Flaccos contract isn’t the reason why the team was trash

You said fanbase was hating on Flaccos contract. I just said it was only big hate one year from the fanbase and declined 2014-15. Fanbase was ready to run harbaugh out before Flacco, lol.

Then it was injuries, coaching and O-Line getting blamed the most by the fanbase.

I'm just saying fanbase was not primarily blaming Flacco's contract for everything 2013-2018. Just a couple years at most.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Then why not just do that

What type of idiot lets another team dictate what your player is worth to you?
From reports its sound like they offered him solid money
no one is getting that dumbass watson deal
He not getting that even if he leaves

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Hes not asking for 230 guaranteed

The Ravens know this and they’re gonna match if he signs with anyone else

If Lamar really wants out then you don’t sign anywhere and risk the Ravens matching…you force them to trade you if they don’t wanna pay you
its rumors both ways
we won't know the truth till after he signs

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Eric Decosta and Harbaugh are two arrogant a$$holes.

I cannot wait until they go down in flames. And I’m not even a ravens fan lol.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Eric Decosta and Harbaugh are two arrogant a$$holes.

I cannot wait until they go down in flames. And I’m not even a ravens fan lol.
It won’t happen

They control the local media and most of our fanbase are brain dead idiots who think they can do no wrong

Half of these morons are actually celebrating Lamar asking for a trade

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You said fanbase was hating on Flaccos contract. I just said it was only big hate one year from the fanbase and declined 2014-15. Fanbase was ready to run harbaugh out before Flacco, lol.

Then it was injuries, coaching and O-Line getting blamed the most by the fanbase.

I'm just saying fanbase was not primarily blaming Flacco's contract for everything 2013-2018. Just a couple years at most.
You’re delusional

They’re still blaming Flaccos contract til this day

just look at some of the post in this thread or any Ravens site

Flaccos contract is constantly brought up as why they shouldn’t pay Lamar and its dumb

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
That’s not happening it’s a excuse built in the ravens are now a rebuilding team now
I already know breh

shyt would change if these dumb ass fans would open their eyes and realize these dudes are incompetent but they rather brag about a fluky superbowl from a decade ago and act like everything is fine

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It won’t happen

They control the local media and most of our fanbase are brain dead idiots who think they can do no wrong

Half of these morons are actually celebrating Lamar asking for a trade
this a wild take :mjlol:
After Harbaugh continually went for it on questionable 4th and 1 and skipped fgs
no fans was supporting that shyt
no players was supporting that shyt
fans not fukking with Harbaugh like that

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
I already know breh

shyt would change if these dumb ass fans would open their eyes and realize these dudes are incompetent but they rather brag about a fluky superbowl from a decade ago and act like everything is fine
Who you telling harbaugh had a cult following on twitter that shyt is damn near unbelievable how much these mfers like him

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
I was curious how y'all fans was reacting to this and it's hilarious they're still leaking shyt to the press after how it's worked badly this past year.

:russ:

shyt is a joke fam and this organization looks incompetent around the league . It really is a laughing stock.

Last edited:

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Everybody that can make plays is off the table until the draft...except for the wild card Odell Beckham that wants 5-19milly.

Ravens gon have young WRs leading Rookie WRs that they pick up in the draft.

At this point do the Ravens think Lamar can make the WRs around him play at a higher level? Can Lamar tell the WRs just give him half a step and stick they hands out and the ball will be pinpoint delivered?

Last edited:

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202

I missed this...so we officially offered ODB. :wow:

Can't see any way he signs here unless nobody at all's messing with him. Just can't see him taking a chance on potentiallly balling with Snoop/Brown/some rookie/scrub FA.