The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps

He's talking about the last play called on 4th and 2 for the Ravens.

The all 22 really opens up the field for people that actually study the game and not just watch the broadcast version.

Davis was wide open immediately.

The Bills defense was out of position on the left side. If Lamar just runs wide, theirs a big chance he walks in the end zone almost untouched, but people gotta block.

Duvernay got sprung open way before Lamar through it because everyone came down on Andrews.

The call was bad to not take the points, but I don't think the play was.

Lamar ain't seeing the whole field and he's continously keying in on his favorite target (Andrews). He's gotta make better decisions and see the whole field. I'm not questioning his abilities, but he's not showing me he's mature enough as a passer in this offense to audible and adjust based off the all 22 and I'm not just talking about this play.

Maybe audibling is discouraged by Harbs and Roman for Lamar to do, but I gotta think there are other QBs who are 5 years in the same system that would've saw the defenses alignment and adjusted. I hope I'm wrong, but Lamar might be pre determining where he's going with the football before they even line up.

He's still the greatest qb in Ravens history so far SB or not, but I'd like to see the coaches instill more confidence in him to audible. I don't know if he needs more film study and/or scenarios in practice to see what audibles he needs to call based off alignment, but the coaches gotta fix this. Lamar's a smart guy, I know he can do it, but something might not be clicking for him in pre snap. Maybe its him getting tunnel vision on Andrews when they need a big play.

Last edited:

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if Jim is honest with his bro about his terrible calls
I have never heard John admit he was wrong about anything he did. He seems like the kind of guy that will justify anything he does and try to convince everyone he was actually right and they're wrong.

He'd probably hold his finger up and show his ring to Jim :beli:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

He's talking about the last play called on 4th and 2 for the Ravens.

The all 22 really opens up the field for people that actually study the game and not just watch the broadcast version.

Davis was wide open immediately.

The Bills defense was out of position on the left side. If Lamar just runs wide, theirs a big chance he walks in the end zone almost untouched, but people gotta block.

Duvernay got sprung open way before Lamar through it because everyone came down on Andrews.

The call was bad to not take the points, but I don't think the play was.

Lamar ain't seeing the whole field and he's continously keying in on his favorite target (Andrews). He's gotta make better decisions and see the whole field. I'm not questioning his abilities, but he's not showing me he's mature enough as a passer in this offense to audible and adjust based off the all 22 and I'm not just talking about this play.

Maybe audibling is discouraged by Harbs and Roman for Lamar to do, but I gotta think there are other QBs who are 5 years in the same system that would've saw the defenses alignment and adjusted. I hope I'm wrong, but Lamar might be pre determining where he's going with the football before they even line up.

He's still the greatest qb in Ravens history so far SB or not, but I'd like to see the coaches instill more confidence in him to audible. I don't know if he needs more film study and/or scenarios in practice to see what audibles he needs to call based off alignment, but the coaches gotta fix this. Lamar's a smart guy, I know he can do it, but something might not be clicking for him in pre snap. Maybe its him getting tunnel vision on Andrews when they need a big play.

dope youtube channel
I think a better receiver catches that ball
instead of doing jumping jacks he should have came to the ball

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
dope youtube channel
I think a better receiver catches that ball
instead of doing jumping jacks he should have came to the ball
Yeah, he pays the $100 for the All 22 per season. He's a former high school coach, but he seems knowledgeable.

Receivers that come back to the ball and are aggressive at the catch point aint on this roster. That could be due to a number of things though. It's just not in them, the route isn't really designed that way or Lamar putting the ball somewhere it's not supposed to be, like behind them, so they can't.

its2late2hate

Rookie
Daps
in 4 games, we have trailed for a total of 14 seconds. yet, we are 2-2 instead of 4-0. At some point, The players gotta finish the job. point blank period.
IMO , EDC should get much more blame than any of the coaches. We have no impact players in our front 7.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
in 4 games, we have trailed for a total of 14 seconds. yet, we are 2-2 instead of 4-0. At some point, The players gotta finish the job. point blank period.
IMO , EDC should get much more blame than any of the coaches. We have no impact players in our front 7.
thats a wild stat :snoop:

its2late2hate

Rookie
Daps
Let me clarify, in the two losses, we only trailed by 14 seconds total. Obviously we were losing during the Patriots game early on. My bad

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I disagree that the players aren't finishing the job. I think the coaching staff get passive in the 2nd half and lose the game. Happened last season and looks to be same this season. 100% agree that EDC needs more blame and as much if not more than the coaching staff. Our drafts under him have felt underwhelming.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
brehs let me tell you, Ravens twitter stay destroying Patrick Queen

like every Sunday on cue they smoking that Queen pack :mjlol: