The 2019 Baltimore Ravens Thread

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its just time to clean house

Ozzie is already being forced out at the end of the season,Harbaugh and Flacco need to go too

We need a fresh start in the front office and with the entire coaching staff

I was hoping Harbaugh would get fired today but it doesn’t look like it’s gonna happen but he better be gone at the end of the the season

If they make it 2nd round with a close loss or make AFC championship game he will be around in 2019.

If you want harbaugh gone you will be cheering against them...and I’m just not doing that. I’m pushing for 6-1 after the bye and at least 2nd round close loss.

But no playoffs and/or first round exit he’s gone. However, he will be hired the next day to be a head coach elsewhere and it could very well be browns or bengals (if or when Marvin stumbles 1st round or misses playoffs).

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s an understatement. You don’t get to miss the playoffs 4 times in 5 years up here. Neither the press or the fans will have that shyt.

Topic has trickled into national media...so pressure is definitely being on. but b-more ain’t entitled like some other spots as in Pittsburgh and New York Giants where they always talking blow up when they have bad seasons.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
If they make it 2nd round with a close loss or make AFC championship game he will be around in 2019.

If you want harbaugh gone you will be cheering against them...and I’m just not doing that. I’m pushing for 6-1 after the bye and at least 2nd round close loss.

But no playoffs and/or first round exit he’s gone. However, he will be hired the next day to be a head coach elsewhere and it could very well be browns or bengals (if or when Marvin stumbles 1st round or misses playoffs).

This team not making no damn playoffs with Flacco bum ass starting :heh:

We play Cincy after the bye.Flacco always plays like shyt and loses to them

We also got the Chiefs,Chargers,and Flacons all on the road

We’ll be lucky if we finish 8-8

They need to just play Lamar now and get him some experience.We not doing shyt this season anyway

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They need to just play Lamar now and get him some experience.We not doing shyt this season anyway

If we are out of contention Lamar will get behind center.

But on this 6-1 push I think we will rival Gronk and Hernandez with our TE usage. Offense can be corrected and will need to hang 35-40per by any means going forward. The defense has some physical limitations and I doubt they can be consistent going forward...

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md

On the real I don’t want Lamar playing as long as harbaugh is here he might ruin him let rg3 play instead, Lamar is going to be here longer than harbaugh and biscotti has a hard on for him if Lamar plays well he might keep harbaugh for one season and use joe for escape goat

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
If we are out of contention Lamar will get behind center.

But on this 6-1 push I think we will rival Gronk and Hernandez with our TE usage. Offense can be corrected and will need to hang 35-40per by any means going forward. The defense has some physical limitations and I doubt they can be consistent going forward...
breh stop it

They aren’t going 6-1 and they damn sure not putting up no damn 35-40 per game :laff:

These nikkas only scored 16 against a trash Steelers secondary AT HOME and you think they all of sudden gonna do a 180

As long as Flacco is starting I have zero faith in this team.Im done with that nikka

I don’t even care if they don’t play Lamar.Atleast put RG3 in

Im just tired of a watching a 10 year vet miss easy reads and throw inaccurate passes all game long

This bum is single handedly costing us games and has been doing it for years yet somehow people still think all of sudden shyt gonna change

Its time to move on breh

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
On the real I don’t want Lamar playing as long as harbaugh is here he might ruin him let rg3 play instead, Lamar is going to be here longer than harbaugh and biscotti has a hard on for him if Lamar plays well he might keep harbaugh for one season and use joe for escape goat
Naw Harbs can’t scapegoat Flacco because thats his guy

Hes the one who keeps sticking with his bum ass so he has to go right along with him

Lamar coming in and playing well would actually make Harbs look bad for not making the move earlier

I think thats the main reason why he’s sticking with Flacco

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
this is prime example of me not wanting lamar jackson to start as long as harbaugh is still here I think he will ruined the young man

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
Every time I see this thread upped I think it's news about firing Harbaugh. I'll take a day off from work when that happens and celebrate at the bar.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
this is prime example of me not wanting lamar jackson to start as long as harbaugh is still here I think he will ruined the young man

The ineptitude is staggering. I can’t imagine how someone reaches the conclusion that such a play is a good idea. That shyt wouldn’t even work in Madden.

Every time I see this thread upped I think it's news about firing Harbaugh. I'll take a day off from work when that happens and celebrate at the bar.
I haven’t watched since 2016 but I have a six pack in the fridge reserved for when that happens :pachaha:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
well Black Monday is on New Years eve so you might as well go ahead and request that day off now :heh: