The 2019-20 MLB Hot Stove Thread

Kenny_Powers

Trade Lonzho
Daps
Reppin
LWO
He's a good player and Bloom has an eye for talent. He ain't Mookie but he can put in work at Fenway
He is not even a top 5 player on the Dodgers, whereas Mookie is 1a/1b with the NL MVP :pachaha:, so I don’t really even give a fukk about Verdugo or Boston. :pachaha:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
It’s a good trade for all 3 teams

Boston got under the cbt and got good player/prospect in return they were in the 3rd tier

dodgers added to a powerhouse and should win the nl west easily again and the nl

Twins got a much needed starter

MorePower

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Price had a 3.24 ERA last year prior to the cyst on his wrist developing. If he's healthy, he is still a borderline ace. Great move for the Dodgers. Just wish they had keep Joc instead of Pollack.

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
I know the Twins needed a started but you would think a top 30-40 pitching prospect would get you more than Kenta Maeda. The twins never have people who throw 100 mph and we just traded him to get a pitcher who was in and out of the Dodgers rotation the last few years.:mjcry:

I just thought if you trade someone like Graterol, you're gonna get something better than a #3 starter heading towards the end :sadcam:

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
Not gonna lie, I’m a bit concerned about a potential Yankees-Dodgers matchup. I would’ve preferred Mookie to continue playing for mediocre ass Boston instead

GiantGonzalez

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
I know the Twins needed a started but you would think a top 30-40 pitching prospect would get you more than Kenta Maeda. The twins never have people who throw 100 mph and we just traded him to get a pitcher who was in and out of the Dodgers rotation the last few years.:mjcry:

I just thought if you trade someone like Graterol, you're gonna get something better than a #3 starter heading towards the end :sadcam:
I think Graterol stock has dropped, doesn’t look like he will be a starter

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
I think Graterol stock has dropped, doesn’t look like he will be a starter

That's all I can hope for but with the way the league is going, relievers who can throw 2+ innings are really valuable and if he couldn't start, I'd assume he'd still be able to pitch more than an inning. They got a legit starter which is more than you'll get trading a reliever mid-year, but it still kind of feels like a treading water move instead of something that would help the team win in October