Reppin
Qnz, NYC
@Regular_P Tigers got their man

Romine and Miggy in Spring Training
hB8C4DCC7

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I’m gonna need the White Sox to land either Ryu or Kuechel. Also I don’t see why they don’t throw a one year deal at Encarnacion as a one year stop gap at DH until Vaughn is ready to come up to play 1B and then move Abreu to DH. They have the money to burn, seems like a no brainer? Why platoon our two backup catchers (Collins/McCann) when he’s on the market and would likely take a one year deal?
Ask the Yankees brehs about Encarnacion in the playoffs :lolbron::mjlol::troll:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
The Yanks are gonna be insanely stacked with arms if they get Hader. Hands down the favorite to win it all.

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
If it’s a team friendly deal I don’t see why not. How many lefty starters you guys got right now :manny:
One on the 40 man returning from T.J (Montgomery) & NONE on the farm above High A that could help at least for a good 3 seasons.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Angels trash organization.

I don't know what to tell you 114.

No we are far from trash. Since Arte bought the team they had a lot of success in the 00s and consistently ranked as one of the best fan experiences in baseball. Problem is that beginning with the Pujols singing we've lost our way. Spending big money on bats while not spending money on guys like Greinke when we had the chance. Look at Arte's first offseason, he signed Vladdy, Jose Guillen, Bartolo and Kelvin Escobar. Signed two bats and two pitches. One of the bats and one of the pitchers became MVPs with the team. We haven't replicated that balance with our FA signings with entire 2010's. Not a trash organization, Arte just needs to get back to basics