Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
these last couple pages.
:noreha:

just a group neg out this muthafukka!
:mjlol:
The faux-pas outrage is ridiculous. People who haven't even seen half the movies nominated complaining about who should have won and whatnot, people who have seen the movies reducing them to anecdotes.

Calling The Shape Of Water the bestiality movie, Three Billboards the rape movie or Call Me By Your Name the pedo movie isn't any different than the folks calling Get Out the "black movie". These nomenclatures say nothing about the content or deeper context of these movies, and even less about their quality.

Last edited:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
shape of water is about a mute white woman falling in love (pretty fast too) with a fishman with superpowers...it also has hardcore racism sprinkled in..and one of the most spineless and weak black male characters I ever saw...and the white woman fukked the fish a couple times too...the movie wasn't fun or interesting...I wouldn't recommend it to anyone definitely not any black people...
The white woman in the script has a Latino last name. So why hire an Anglo instead of a Latino for a Latin part?

GOATpernick

Troy, the God
Supporter
Daps
Did Henson really ether SeaWOAT if she hugged him at the end of the interview? :patrice: