The 2018 Oscars: Get Out!

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
shape of water is about a mute white woman falling in love (pretty fast too) with a fishman with superpowers...it also has hardcore racism sprinkled in..and one of the most spineless and weak black male characters I every saw...and the white woman fukked the fish a couple times too...the movie wasn't fun or interesting...I wouldn't recommend it to anyone definitely not any black people...

Preach!

The whole movie the main character never spoke, so all we ever heard was what people said to her. Majority of her screen time was Octavia's mammy character complaining about her "no account nikka" back home, then we get to see just how worthless this nikka is at the end. (fucc a spoiler).

All types of :mjpls:moments in that film, and all I could remember thinking was... MESSICANS :snoop:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
shape of water is about a mute white woman falling in love (pretty fast too) with a fishman with superpowers...it also has hardcore racism sprinkled in..and one of the most spineless and weak black male characters I every saw...and the white woman fukked the fish a couple times too...the movie wasn't fun or interesting...I wouldn't recommend it to anyone definitely not any black people...

What the fukk did you just say?

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Was walking past the TV and caught the presentation for Coco

Man and a woman on the stage

Woman says, "I'd like to thank my wife for supporting me" :leon:

Then the man grabs the mic talking about, "I'd like to thank my husband for being my rock" :picard:

WATTBA