The 2017 Coli census, are AA's really a minority on this board?

Which of the following groups do you belong to?

• African American

• African

• Caribbean

• Afro-Latino

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
this poll needed more options. As well as a clearly defined description for each choice. Without this, this poll is a bust
Theres plenty of @1thouwow confused nikkas in the AA voting section leading us nowhere
a thread like this was probably better for cats like @KidStranglehold to make
How am I confused? I'm well informed and included in my culture but i was still born in America. Even tho I know about my culture I'm still identify with the American black community more just off strength that I grew up here and majority of my peers are that.

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
I'm a first gen black American. Both my parents born and raised in Jamaica and my extended family migrated here and are a huge influence on me. But I still identify as black American :manny:
You are black American..... Just not AA.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
this poll needed more options. As well as a clearly defined description for each choice. Without this, this poll is a bust
Theres plenty of @1thouwow confused nikkas in the AA voting section leading us nowhere
a thread like this was probably better for cats like @KidStranglehold to make

More options would not have made sense. I'm not interested in finding out which corner of the world every single member is from.

In fact, my original thought was to make the poll AA vs other to verify the claim that AA's are a minority in the forum.

People who fall in the grey zone are a small minority so creating additional subgroups is not necessary anyway.

As for brehs who want to vote AA because they feel AA due to having been born in the States, then they do not fit the criteria that I've made for what constitutes an AA. I've made that very clear in OP. :yeshrug:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
How am I confused? I'm well informed and included in my culture but i was still born in America. Even tho I know about my culture I'm still identify with the American black community more just off strength that I grew up here and majority of my peers are that.
It doesnt matter what you personally identify with you fukking idiot
Im sitting here getting negged by a GROWN ass man who doesnt know what ethnicity he is:mindblown:

You are not AA just because you were born in America and listen to rap music fool:dahell:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
It doesnt matter what you personally identify with you fukking idiot
Im sitting here getting negged by a GROWN ass man who doesnt know what ethnicity he is:mindblown:

You are not AA just because you were born in America and listen to rap music fool:dahell:
nikka I'm black American what the fukk nikka.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
More options would not have made sense. I'm not interested in finding out which corner of the world every single member is from.

In fact, my original thought was to make the poll AA vs other to verify the claim that AA's are a minority in the forum.

People who fall in the grey zone are a small minority so creating additional subgroups is not necessary anyway.

As for brehs who want to vote AA because they feel AA due to having been born in the States, then they do not fit the criteria that I've made for what constitutes an AA. I've made that very clear in OP. :yeshrug:

The problem comes from the fact that the others were not made clearly in the op. Causing frauds like @1thouwow to false claim. Many of these AA votes are not authentic. So yes the poll needed to be more specific

If not it defeats the purpose

Karb

Veteran
Daps
The problem comes from the fact that the others were not made clearly in the op. Causing frauds like @1thouwow to false claim. Many of these AA votes are not authentic. So yes the poll needed to be more specific

If not it defeats the purpose

Like I said, it depends on the aim of the poll. I made a very specific definition of who can be considered an AA for a good reason. Of course there are still some grey areas.

That Jamaican breh clearly does not fall within that definition though. Should've chose "Caribbean". I shouldn't have to spell it out, breh. It's not my fault if some people can't use common sense. :francis:

"Other" is a catch-all group for all non-African descent ppl.